Thread: Lower Chakra Scare

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Lower Chakra Scare

Lately I have been doing this "Serpent Grounding" meditation, courtesy of Mystress Angelique:http://www.fire-serpent.com/1grnd.html, approximately 8 times a day to prep myself for awakening my Kundalini. I have been remaining in a grounded state for the most part, when I feel myself slip I just do it again and I am grounded again.

I have a few questions but I want to share something that briefly scared the crap out of me last night regarding this topic.

I have not been sleeping normally lately, I had not slept for approximately 30 hours when this happened... I was on my back letting myself fall asleep in the hopes I would at some point project. I was trying to project for about 5 hours with no results. At some point I drifted off... I had this really weird dream, it involved this techno/shamanic band I listen to, and in the dream the creator of this band was doing some weird ritual in this dark room with three other people. I was only allowed to film while standing outside of the door. They played this really creepy alien tune, and the person that was on the floor started levitating. At that moment, I felt some alien force come behind me and basically rape me up the behind. I panicked for a few seconds, while this extremely violent force was basically tearing up the bottom half of my body. Then remembered that I was trying to project and tried to calm myself while this violent force was bulging out of my lower back. I realized it was actually my lower three chakras pulsating out of control, it felt like during every pulse they were expanding about 1 foot out of my back. I felt like a rag doll at the mercy of this force, I was no longer scared, but I tried to think if maybe these were exit symptoms of some sort. I tried to leave my body but I could not exit. During this entire process I could not see anything. When I finally opened my eyes my chakras were still racing but not much more than they normally do when I stimulate them.

Back to my question... What did I experience? I tend to associate grounding with my root chakra, does grounding tend to over stimulate your lower chakras? Will this reduce my chances of projecting successfully or the opposite? As a result of these regular meditations, the state that I am in all the time now is mostly blissful and care free, so I would think this is a higher vibration but I am having a harder time projecting. During the day my thoughts seem to be mostly clear but when I try to project I feel like I get some kind of rebound effect lately and I am having problems concentrating.

Re: Lower Chakra Scare

dude, why is it so important to awaken kundalini?
    everything i've read suggests it's not something you want to force into happening.
    even when it happens naturally, when you're ready for it, it sounds like it can be an overpowering experience.
    there's a few around the forum with experience, i'd talk to them before rushing into this. TIMOTHEUS or OLDERWISER for example, or ROBERT BRUCE.

brings to mind the old saying "be careful what you wish for"..
    and the fact that your experience was so scary and intrusive seems to back that up , IMO.

take care dude.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I think Psychonaut1984 got a dream that might show a Kundalini awakening on the horizon, and wants to prepare:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13928&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Is that why you do the grounding, Psychonaut?

Oliver

Blog Entries

I replied to this in your own log.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    I think Psychonaut1984 got a dream that might show a Kundalini awakening on the horizon, and wants to prepare:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13928&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Oliver
    Ahhh, i see. well best of luck with that Psychonaut.

actually, if that is the case, this would be a great opportunity for folk to learn about it, having a forum member go thru it and keep us informed of his progress as it happens..

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... a&start=15

Oliver
    Yes that is the why I am doing the grounding. Aside from energy work and astral projecting, if the awakening decides to happen anytime soon, this seems to be the most responsible thing to be doing now. Robert Bruce did say that mastering astral projection is a good way to prepare yourself for a kundalini awakening. Supposedly this grounding meditation helps awaken it through the heart chakra and lessens some of the negative side effects. I could be wrong but this is what this lady is claiming. I am also seeing a ton of positive side effects and a change in my overall state of mind. I feel almost "high" all the time, in a good way though, I can think more clearly, I smile more frequently, my social anxiety has completely dissappeared, I just feel really good and stress-free. Also I have been having random periods where I will have a sudden (1-10 minute) wave of awe, ecstacy or internal laughter.

The only negative side effect and its not really negative is that I think my empath qualities are becoming a little bit more noticable and my energy body has been reacting to certain people who aren't really good for me.

As far as the fear goes, I only panicked while I was unconscious in the dream but within a few seconds I remembered that I was originally trying to project, and despite having these violent sensations I was able to rationalize the situation as being a "spazm" in my chakras. I did not come out of the experience drained or feeling negative. It was just alarming because this is the second time I experienced something along the lines of this and I didn't know what it was is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    actually, if that is the case, this would be a great opportunity for folk to learn about it, having a forum member go thru it and keep us informed of his progress as it happens..
    That sounds like a great idea. I keep a log anyway. As far as this having anything to do with my Kundalini awakening, your guess is as good as mine, these might just be signs that I am progressing with my energy work and might have nothing to do with a Kundalini awakening. I have been going through a ton of changes lately, I am not really thinking about where this is going to lead me at the moment, but I am just trying to take the right precautions just in case it is what I think it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I replied to this in your own log.
    Thanks. I replied to your post over there.

seems like a responsible approach to take.
    i'll be reading your log from now on, as i'm very interested in all of it...
    peace.