Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Methods to Project or OB from Lucid Dream

Blog Entries

Re: Methods to OBE from Lucid Dream

I realize this doesn't have to result in an OBE to the RTZ, but this is what I wrote this specific technique for. And BTW, a false awakening is an OBE, albeit short and sometimes nonlucid. Vibrations can be felt with any shift of awareness, but when done consciously, usually results in an RTZ OBE.

The dreaming research and techs. subforum, which used to have a very good LD stabilization and movement into the collective section, could use some more information in this regard. Perhaps you'd like to write something up for it?
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    And BTW, a false awakening is an OBE, albeit short and sometimes nonlucid.
    False awakenings also happen to people when they have to get up and would rather stay in bed. They start dreaming about doing all the morning routine stuff and then realize it was just a dream. For me a false awakening is the feeling of waking up, but one does actually only dream about waking up.
    Of course one can also see a lucid dream as a kind of OBE, but then the title of the topic would make no sense, so I assume a LD is not considered an OBE in this topic.

So far people seemed to be not that much interested here about the lucid dreaming, at least not lately. But if there is something coming up, I might write something more.
    + Alienor +

Quote Originally Posted by Alienor View Post
    Of course one can also see a lucid dream as a kind of OBE, but then the title of the topic would make no sense, so I assume a LD is not considered an OBE in this topic.
    I view LDs as OBEs inside your subconscious... if that makes sense. The consensus reality of the astral is a different area of consciousness.

I have been able to convert LDs into OBEs by closing my "dream eyes" and saying "Void now". When I open my dream eyes, I'm floating in Focus 21 / 3D Blackness. At that point I either focus on a spot of light and go to it (if I want an astral experience) or I i nitiate a rocking motion (if I want an RTZ experience).

Unfortunately I'm not a very lucid dreamer. I have maybe one LD every few months... it's actually kind of embarrassing.

Re: Methods to Project or OB from Lucid Dream

Using a WILD method could also be good way to more consciously make your way to OBE

ie entering the lucid state at will, more consciously.

It's about first getting mind into a state where you see hynagogia behind closed eyelids an examining one of the images in more details and voila!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2