Hello, I am Darren from Oklahoma. I have had bizarre run ins with supposedly some type of demon, or reptoid who calls himself ZOZO. These run ins have I assume been because of a facination with Ouija boards since I was a teenager, I am now 40 years old. I thought it was rather strange that every time I would use the board this same presence would immediately proclaim it's presence. I have witnessed extremely disturbing events because of these encounters and they are all too real. I also have several friends and family members who also witnessed some of these strange events. Several times the homes I was residing in at the time became haunted after contacting this ZOZO.

One day I googled ZOZO and was shocked to see many other people had also had encounters with this being thru Ouija boards. I feel it is not a coincedence, and I also feel that people need to be warned not to mess with this presence. Some stories I have read involve the death of family members after conversing with this ZOZO. There is even a member of this site who describes ZOZO in vivid detail, and I have emailed him to gather more information in an attempt to research this entity and would appreciate any correspondence from people more knowledgeable than myself in these paranormal situations. What is this ZOZO? Has anyone heard of this "Abbadon" demon or "Hester" that seems to be associated with "ZOZO." Are there any correlations with "ZOZO" and "ZOSO" the name of the Led Zeppelin album? Jimmy Page was known to have dabbled in the occult, and is very secret about it's meaning.

I am in the process of gathering research about this subject matter for a book. Any information would be very helpful towards my goal of warning people as to the dangers of these Ouija boards, and although through my own ignorance I stubled across the ZOZO character, I wish to save others the same troubles I have experienced.

Thank you,

Darren in Oklahoma