Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life

Psychonaut1984 Guest

The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life

Pretty mind blowing stuff, huh? I am about halfway through. I am still trying to digest all of it. Anyone else familiar with this book?

Here's an online ebook of it:
    http://enlightenedawareness.wetpaint...Flower+of+Life

star Guest

Re: The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life

How has reading about these layers of conciousness and spiritual geometry helped you specificly? IMO - I find myself in other layers during meditation somtimes, and I can tell the difference between them by the feeling. All of this Engineer-like information really is difficult for me to understand at all.

i've read part 1 and am into part 2... makes alot of sense eh?
    i'm gonna use some of the pattern as a background pattern for a tattoo i'm having done..

that looks like a good site there...must take a look later.. cheers dude!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

I'm reading it now, and I'm seeing things I like and things I don't.
    I'll chime in when I'm finished reading it.

Finished book one. On to book two.
    -Keeping this as a bookmark.

tag: Drunvalo Melchizedek

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by star
    All of this Engineer-like information really is difficult for me to understand at all.
    I totally agree with you on that. The author explains that is there as a means to help make this information register in the left brain.

I am not completely finished yet I read half of part 1, I am just reading it not trying too hard to understand everything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i've read part 1 and am into part 2... makes alot of sense eh?
    i'm gonna use some of the pattern as a background pattern for a tattoo i'm having done..

that looks like a good site there...must take a look later.. cheers dude!
    Whoa, thats funny. In about two weeks I am thinking of getting my scalp tattooed and that same thing crossed my mind. I want to get the thousand petaled lotus with the Aum symbol in the middle, on the crown of my head then I was thinking around it covering the rest of my scalp, the Flower of Life or the Seed of Life pattern made out of awareness eyes. I am still not exactly sure what I am going to do but that is my main idea I am considering. I also wanted to possibly use Datura Metel aka The Tuft of Shiva, instead of the lotus, because its also purple/it means a lot to me, but I don't know if I want to mess with the symbolism.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I'm reading it now, and I'm seeing things I like and things I don't.
    I'll chime in when I'm finished reading it.
    Look forward to hearing your review.

Timotheus Guest

wow, man, tattooing your scalp huh?
    holy painted domes batman! do you have any others already?
    i love my tattoos, and i now have a few, all of them are symbolic of my continuing journey into this new state of consciousness.. in one way or another.
    i met a tattoo artist a few days ago from Singapore, whose whole head is covered in tattoos, as is his whole body, and i couldn't help but wonder how really painful that would be.
    i just had a 5 1/2 hour session, 4 days ago, the first session to complete a sleeve, on my left arm.
    man, that was painful, after the first 3 hours, it got gradually more and more sore, but it was bare-able, until the last 45 mins...to have your scalp done tho, all on the bone like that, wow. no way i'd be going for that!
    if it means so much to you, go for it, but wow, you gotta be sure about that! that is gonna hurt like a crazy thing!

talking of tattoos tho, when i was getting mine the other day, i played a game with myself.
    focusing my attention, anywhere but where the action was happening.
    i had my awareness in my feet, in my head, in the posters on the wall, anywhere but the skin that was being tattood.
    it was a good exercise, and i managed for a while to keep my awareness away enough that the pain was ignorable.
    only for a while tho...
    it was interesting,
    and i've often wondered, whether a person could be so detatched from their body to be able to go thru physical trauma, without having to go thru the physical side of it.you'd still have to deal with it on some level, whether physical or not, i think.
    like could you go for surgery, without the use of drugs, just leave the body for a while and come back when it's done?...

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    i've often wondered, whether a person could be so detatched from their body to be able to go thru physical trauma, without having to go thru the physical side of it.you'd still have to deal with it on some level, whether physical or not, i think.
    like could you go for surgery, without the use of drugs, just leave the body for a while and come back when it's done?...
    I've thought about this too myself... I think you would have to be extremely skilled to be able to pull that off. I snap back to my body just from the noise of the waterheater let alone someone doing surgery on me!
    There are many cases though when people experience such extreme physical/mental trauma they just dissociate. I have heard cases with abuse that actually resemble an out of body experience, but I doubt that its the same.

I am looking forward to getting my tattoo done. I have another tattoo thats very big it goes across my whole body but I am thinking I might want to change it into something else. Its a vine of thorns that wraps around a heart on my arm and then goes across my chest/back and then ends on my other arm. After I get those two things done I want to get the Kundalini snake on my back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut1984
    After I get those two things done I want to get the Kundalini snake on my back.
    Isn't this kind of like "Be careful what you wish for."? I mean, imprinting something on your body seems to be a very explicit way to strongly set intent.

Oliver

and it works, i can tell you.
    especially if it's a body part you can see every day...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast