Thread: How to Change Neg. Energy

How to Change Neg. Energy

Hi Robert Bruce,

I had a question about the basics of how to change neg. energy into good energy and recycle it. I can't seem to exactly explain what this negative energy is.
    I have recently been practicing with a friend who taught me how to shield and create a shield of 'energy'. I tried this, and although he said that he could sense I had one, I am not sure if I could sense it. I am very new to working with energy and controlling it. I would like to learn to work with energy, but there is an intense blockage in my energy system. I am not sure I want to call it a negative entity; in a recent dream I saw a vulture that was attacking me. This seems best to describe what I've encountered. I want to learn to transform this negative energy into positive energy, but to me this energy is of pure 'evil' or dangerous energy and I cannot change it. The energy blocks have been damaging in lots of ways to my health. I have been under sleep paralysis as well, but it is so intense that I feel helpless to be able to change it. I would imagine that I unlocked it, through practicing self-hypnosis and OBE's, I went too deep into my subconscious I believe.
    It seems the entity follows me, and also I have tried your techniques of spinning in place in OBE's. I spin rapidly in place and twist out of its grasp, then it follows me and *pounces* onto me and starts biting or poking me. It's really intense and I can't handle it, I wonder if I released it or somehow got rid of it- if I would feel incredibly supercharged with energy because of the tremendous amount of weight it has upon me. Do you know what this is? Is there anything scientific that could prove it?

Thanks so much for your time

Re: How to Change Neg. Energy

G'day,

A vulture attacking or eating you could be a metaphor for transformation....as the old self must die and be converted into the new self.

Some suggestions...

My book, Energy Work, if you don't already have it, will help you.

Read my book, 'practical psychic self defense'

apply the countermeasures.

Also get my new 2nd edition 'psychic self defense handbook' due out in September 2010.

See my website 'psychic security' section.

visit http://www.sleepingearthed.com and get what you need to sleep earthed. Strong electrical grounding will evict negative entities.

I would need more specifics on what countermeasures you have tried, for how long, what happened, etc, to say more.

Robert