View Poll Results: How long did it take to have a concious obe?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 50 days

4 17.39%
  • less than 90 days

0 0%
  • more than 90

11 47.83%
  • less than the first month

8 34.78%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: poll

alibaba Guest

poll

poll

Blog Entries
    I did it consciously in 30 days.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

jalef Guest
    4 weeks for me

alibaba Guest
    alright gives me more hope, for somereason im having difficulty and none of the exit techniques are showing respones maybe im not relaxed enough. But just last night since i am muslim i am doing prayers 5 times a day everyday so i thought maybe i can use this with the point shift method, it was giving me vibrations, but i think i got too excited. I got really hot though in just like my arms for some reason. idk but Insha Allah with following this program i will be able to do it soon.

svesely Guest

spontanious

It took me about 6 years of little practice, off and on. I wasn't trying too hard but after about 6 years i've had I had my first spontanious projection one night and ever since then I have them all the time. Still haven't had a concious projection but im starting to work on it alot more, I still spontaenously project about 3-4 times a month. Some times more sometimes less. I once projected 6 times in one night. I'll get it under controll some day. I just need to practice more than I do.

how the heck do you spell spontaenous, hmmmm. I never should have cheated on my spelling test when I was younger lol...

enoch Guest
    I suspect I had one years ago..but I can't be certain. My memory has a uncanny way of reconstructing the truth But I have been (on and off) practising for 7 or so years and not achieved anything substantial yet. Ah, there's plenty of time...

Blog Entries
    Enoch, you're incredibly persistent!

I had mine within a few weeks. It was nothing more than me floating above my body and all I wanted to do was sleep but it kept recurring throughout the night. I'd been out late and was in a hotel room.

About a month later, a very brief and bright OBE out of a dream. Was on a new bypass that hadn't been opened that we'd been walking on earlier that day.

A few months later, the closest I've come to a conscious OBE. Had been concentrating on the heart. Kept being pulled somersault style back into my body, despite a real desire to get out. Hooded figure was watching. Was unwell with persistent cold at the time.

For months now (the biggest period yet)- nothing, zilch, zippo. Getting very frustrated.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

zarathustraspake Guest
    I had my first one during sleep within a month of starting the exercises. A year and a half later, I haven't yet had one conscious, though I've been having them during sleep with increased frequency.

alibaba Guest
    thanks everyone for the info and experiences i let you know if anything happens with me

darkrealmz Guest
    When i had conscious OBE's, i never practiced them. But i usually get them in class when i'm very bored and pinned to my chair. I get a paralysis sensation in my body. My imaginations however aren't very vivid and usually i can't feel much. Although when i come back my friend tells me my eyes are open and i look alert.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast