Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can an astral have s*x with someone who is in the physical

Blog Entries

Re: Can an astral have s*x with someone who is in the physical

I'd say the former was a succubus and the latter was something else. What I'm not sure. How did you feel after the incident, healthwise?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Jaco Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I'd say the former was a succubus and the latter was something else. What I'm not sure. How did you feel after the incident, healthwise?
    First case: after the false awakenings cycle. When I woke up for real I was confused and mentally tired, for a moment I didn't know if I woken up for real...
    Second case:When I woke up after loosing the mind struggle I was quite startled, but I calmed down quickly.
    As for after-effects of this, I am not aware of any. In both cases the dominant feeling just after the events was irritation, but I went back to sleep almost immediately.
    That is what I usually do, I get irritated that something was bothering me, then I shrug it off, turn on to the other side and go back to sleep.

The other thing I could tell. The first entity was a small fry, not very strong. The second entity was much stronger, and the mental pressure it generated was literary overwhelming.

Blog Entries

If the second entity(ies) were a succubus attack, you would have been extremely exhausted and ill. Which is why I don't feel it was one. If I were going to guess what it would be, I'd go with some sort of lesson about boundaries (maybe) or one of those brainless tests that entities sometimes use to see if they can scare the bejesus out of projectors. Even a possible hag situation (Dweller). The possibilities are many.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Jaco Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    The possibilities are many.
    I know. Either way, the encounters don't phase me at all...

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lover454
    Dear L:
    I meant to quote you and by mistake edited your post. You will find your questions in quotations. Sorry about that.

I am definitely NOT astral.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this, but everyone has an astral double. So you are physical and astral, and everything in between.

[quote:1e2vkecr] However, back in October 2008 I was lying on my stomach on my bed watching TV and all of a sudden I felt an invisible figure land behind me, he started to [removed unnecessary content], then had int*rcourse and then [removed unnecessary details.]. Can an Astral have sex with a non-astral.
    This post reminds me of someone else. Have you posted here before?
    Anyway, chances are you were in trance, and experienced your thoughts in an objective way, as in the hypnagogic state. This is not uncommon.

IT also happened quite a few times after that as well.

Also sometimes I feel someone getting into bed with me, touching me.

This kind of started when I was fantasizing about a exboyfriend, my male ex-bosses and one of my male cousins.
    You probably are separating and enacting your fantasies without realizing that's what you're doing- with your own energy body, also known as astral feedback, which accounts for many of what are known as 'dweller' experiences.

There is a chance that your fantasizing in trance attracted a succubus, but I'd only suggest this if:
    You orgasmed, and
    You felt very crappy afterwards, exhausted for the rest of the day or the next day if it happened at night.

If you felt fine afterwards, chances are it was only astral feedback- this means that you're probably a spontaneous projector.

All of the terms I used are in the AD Pedia (in my sig) if you have any doubts.[/quote:1e2vkecr]

While just in the physical, someone having sex with me who is in the astral - Feels F*n amazing. But people kept asking me if I needed water... No! I'm not passing out!

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dobidou
    Quote Originally Posted by NewConcept
    I have had faires have sex with me...
    Lucky you!! (especially compared to experiences with witches or blobs

It reminds me about the labor deal among the insects, the first example is the ant, taking care of aphids, they take care of them, while the little ones give them some juice. Some could be thinking of any slavery, but no, everyone is fine with it.

As I'm starting to wonder if some of thoses neg could be useful sometimes, weird though...
    Due to our physical bodies, males naturally have a deficiency of female energy, females usually have a deficiency of male energy. If a female being wants to share energy then it might be benificial for both of you. Its easy for it to become primal, causing both to be pulled into more restrictive planes, but it can also be more divine. Conversely, many know that we contain all that is in the universe, including the girl or boy of our dreams, no lifetime of searching is required. For me, acts of compassion and forgiveness bring her out, shes my angel

WoW, amazing Alaskans

The male/female theories brings psychological concepts that can explains a lot about those entities (or neg), as if U get sucked by a blob, we agree the attacker is assexual, compare if it's obviously the opposite sex (or same sex for someone specificly gai?).

I was thinking that a man, or a woman, playing with his/her body (again), was giving away some energy, as it goes in a erotic dream for instance, I was wondering where the energy is going, maybe it bounce back, maybe it's flowed away in thin air... maybe some entity can swim in it and suck it... but what if you specifically "send" that energy to someone?

Because I feel almost 100% shure that two people exchanging fluids exchange non-physical fluids as well, and it would be weird to imagine some neg messing around trying to suck a drop of it, it's not meant to get sucked by any other being then the ones involve physically, but correct me please if I'm wrong.

Love (physical but certainly more psychological) is one of the strongest basic human needs after Food and Shelter, the only difference with primary needs is that it involve an external entity, usually a human I see it as the second "source of food" for animals and "beings", which image becomes clearly more visible when you fall into a succube
    ---------------------------------------
    Accumulating memories and references from this plane, for the day I'll fly to Nowhereland.

Quote Originally Posted by NewConcept
    I have had faires have sex with me.

LOL ain't you the lucky one!!! I'm obviously not doing things right, I don't even get blobs or balding vampires, let alone faries.

Thanks to this thread, I shall be giggling when I go to bed tonight and probably won't be able to concentrate on my energy work.
    [b]LIVE THE JOURNEY, FOR EVERY DESTINATION IS BUT A DOORWAY TO ANOTHER.

VISIT ME AT meritaking.com

beam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dobidou
    I was thinking that a man, or a woman, playing with his/her body (again), was giving away some energy, as it goes in a erotic dream for instance, I was wondering where the energy is going,

probably into making yer own thoughtform(s).

Makes sens to me as well
    ---------------------------------------
    Accumulating memories and references from this plane, for the day I'll fly to Nowhereland.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast