Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
So - the symbols:

"friends of the family" (but not really) - familiar, people you might meet, a certain degree of familiarity
a "cat fight" - a conflict between women
bite marks - wounds from that aforementioned conflict
These are good ideas, not so sure about the 'cat fight' as a stereotypical conflict between women, but as a general relationship conflict maybe. It was more like the cats were my dependents/responsibility (I can't bring myself to call them my 'babies', lol) and I misjudged thinking they'd be safe unattended at the friend's house.

This could represent for example that Reiki can also heal such relationship conflicts. Which would be more of an emotional effect, I guess.

Or it could represent to yourself such a healing occurring within you, represented to you with Reiki as a symbol. In this case it would not be actual Reiki, but a metaphor for healing per se. Such dreams either are "after the fact" reports what happened or represent an inner process ongoing during the dream. In both cases that healing has been completed, though (as portrayed by the successful healing making the wounds vanish).
Yeah, I was kind of leaning towards this interpretation myself.

The cats were really crying?
Poor thing was bawling. She was the least hurt though. The other one was more stoic.