Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Weird Events and Symptoms

Jananz Guest

Re: Weird Events and Symptoms

Thanks CF I need to use my quote from BOK in a new book I am writing...here is the paragraph that comes after it:

"Enlightened society or Shambhala is a web that is woven from divine relationship or telophilia...that is platonic relationship toward a mutual vision. Telophilia is an empathetic, synergistic relationship of all levels, including soul. I hope to find hundreds of men and women interested in the same sort of idea...of creating a fearless visionary community of gnostic illumination, using the full powers of creativity and the spontaneous spirituality of the whole human. The ego is a defense against nothingness. Out of fear of nothing the ego tries to create a substantial something, without realizing that nothing is actually far bigger, greater and grander than something. We cannot afford to waste our energy, minds and hearts on the personal egoic level. The cocoon era is over. Something much larger is brewing in which we dare to act as cocreators of a new culture. If we slack off and don't do our work, then the butterfly cannot be born out of the sleeping pupae." Awakening the Bodymind, Transcending the Degenerative Complex

I just had 20 hrs of mammoth spiritual sex after 8 years celibacy, and my buttocks are now joined to the unified field and flashing in and out of existence completely renewing themselves at 14 cycles per second.
    Actually it was my kundalini gland at the base of the spine that was pulsating, awesome sensation. it is still going a little bit now, it gives a space warping, space undulating effect...its oceanic.

niki123 Guest

Re: Weird Events and Symptoms

Wow! I don't expect anything to happen anymore and I can say that now I don't want anything or wish for anything anymore! That's all I have to say!Whatever I need is out there and will reach me whenever the time is right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3