Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird Events and Symptoms

Jananz Guest

Weird Events and Symptoms

What are peoples most weirdest wonderful kundalini experiences?

My weirdest kundalini event was Sex with Eros.
    An inner conjunction of 10,000 orgasms up the spine while paralyzed. With full sexual sensations, uterine contractions which actually felt like penetration—like I was having sex with a God, and I was the most divine Goddess imaginable. The kind of ultimate sublime sex one could never have with another human being. I have had several other inner conjunctions, but that was the most profound. The silver cord inner conjunction however was the most advanced (socalled).

Next morning after Sex with Eros I woke up in severe autonomic shock, white skin and all and not in my motorsensory body.

Timotheus Guest

Re: Weird Events and Symptoms

star Guest

Gopi Krishna had a really bad experience, he wasn't ready for it and no support could be found, no one knew what he was going through.

My higher self (Inner self, just whichever) won't allow me to undergo any Kundalini. It considers me to have too many issues that would harm me if suddenly they were exaggerated so thoroughly by the Kundalini energy.

IMO - I've read about the subject from the viewpoint of those who have undergone Kundalini, and the accounts of one who brought more than a few through the whole proccess. it just seems that you have to be sane on as many levels as possible first. The less paranoia present the easier it is, or even - more pleasant it is.

I've had one spike when I was 17, or what seemed to be a K spike, all it did was catch my heart on fire for a night. I can't explain it any other way.

Jananz Guest

Hi Timotheus, I have heard of men having fully sexual inner conjunctions as well, although the female body is perhaps more prone. A saying arose during my awakening..."Sex is not sex." Ken Wilber even used my saying in his Boomeritis book.
    It, the divinity of it, cannot be explained in words. Nor can the notion of supreme sex while being alone and paralyzed, make any sense to the people who like to use their sex organs, senses and skin for sex with other humans. Human sex cannot compare to Sex with Eros, and so it makes one immune to the pushes and pulls of human interaction...one becomes "moral" in that we cannot be fooled, nor can we fool others into the "act." The word "moral" here has the same inadequacy that the term "Sex" has in describing the ultimate inner conjunction. I would truly love to work with a bunch of people that have experienced the extreme events, in order to flesh out some language. Perhaps if the mystical union of the Inner Marriage was described in the most poetic and precise fashion, that it would touch non-initiates in a place where they could somewhat participate in the experience, even if they never venture there themselves. Art would then preempt the territory and allow more people to journey to the depths of themselves.

After such an experience, and the many others involved in awakening it is hard to get excited or involved in the human world we have created. As we fully recover and assimilate...and perhaps go through the necessary disillusionment...we then teach ourselves to embody spirit fully, and live in Nirvana while in this world as is...by increasingly removing the self-diminishing repressive mechanisms. That is we substantiate the realization of the Ecstasy of Being...which was always there but hidden from us by millions of years of resistance.

Hi Star...I never tell people to activate their kundalini. I tell them to detoxify their heavy metals and other toxins, eat raw, remineralize, re-enzyme, drink deep from nature's energies, and adopt fun practices that enliven and awaken. It is pointless trying to activate kundalini in an inflammatory cooked body, with weak nerves and nerve sheaths and organs ill equipped to extreme energy and chemistry. As we detox and enliven, kundalini naturally rises of its own accord...and this is simply spirit making up for lost time. Those that do this will be the preceptors of the new civilization that does not suppress its vitality and spirituality through life destroying, earth destroying practices.

star Guest

However, or whenever it decides - it does seem exciting. Something to look forward too with enough practice. Otherwise the author Glenn Morris accounts of being a bit out of shape, eating steak and drinking alcohol as a daily practice when his Kundalini started rising. I think with enough meditation and energy work it can be awakened regardless of lifestyle.

niki123 Guest

Wow,I haven't been here for awhile and seeing this topic brought forth something that I must share.I've had sex with Eros and it was amazing but let me tell you that nothing will ever measure to that and even any attraction to another person who is not compatible with you is impossible.I speak from my own experience as I am still waiting to meet yet again my so called soulmate,the man I've been dreaming nonstop until a month ago.Even when this other guy, last year followed me home on the bus for 45 min under whatever influence, I ,unconciosly felt nothing for him,even as i handed him my phone number.Why is it that i'm only attracted to the guy I've been dreaming about for so long and other men ,no matter how good looking they are,they do nothing to me ?No lust,no desire,no feeling! It's as if I am dead to sex without the deepest kind of a love connection that ever exists,a soul love.Please let me know what you think about this.Last week I felt that I was in love with the man i've been dreaming about and I was so shocked because I only saw him once but it was just a fleeting feeling which lasted a couple of days.Please ,tell me that I'm not crazy!

Jananz Guest

Hi Niki, You are not crazy because we cannot really control our loves...Eros just is. We try and rationalize it, and complicate it with our economics, security, class, connections etc...but the essence of Eros is out of our control.
    That is not to say that you are to have a human-side relationship with your dream man...he may be the current personification of the masculine for the opening of your heart.
    I would say work with whatever is happening to open your heart, and if you see him again try and find out if he is interested.
    For a more outrageous version of the impersonal nature of kundalini see My Story on http://www.biologyofkundalini.com
    Because it may not be a human level affair, but what I call a transpersonal non-relationship...we never know which it is until the energy subsides.

Timotheus Guest

niki123 Guest

Wow,thank you for repling,Jananz and Timotheus.Yes,I'm more than a little confused about what kind of relationship we are supossed to have.I've tried and failed to give up on him repeatedly.When that other man followed me home and I gave him my Ph # I expected him to call me but he never did.That is a mistery to me and the fact that I'm not attracted to anyone else.Everytime I tried to give up on him and go on with my life and date someone else ,there was always this nagging feeling that I was doing the wrong thing by giving up on him and something bad would happen to me.For example : I ran to catch the bus while I was wearing sandals and f almost fell on my face and hurt my knees really bad and other time I cut my leg on the metal frame edge which should've been covered but it accidentaly fell off and I lost a lot of blood last year because it hit a vein.Strangely,I heal very fast .So you see that I have given up giving up on him but this brings me back to my original dilemma which is wondering what kind of relationship we are supossed to have.I've been feeling so much better the past month of so and i feel so much joy but have no reason now to feel this way.Maybe I'm accepting and getting used to things this way.Just taking it slow because now I'm searching for another apartment to move to and it takes a lot of time.

Timotheus Guest

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast