I had this dream a few days back, and I never have had a dream were I would feel like something is suffocating me.

I was sitting in this chair, doodling a spider. I put around each side a meaning of what the spider represented. Kind of of like cluster web of the representation. Don't know what the words said, but I can tell I was doing something like that. While doodling I was talking to this particular person, I was explaining that I had killed a big female spider. Instead of me doing the killing for the male spider, I told the person it was their turn to kill the spider. The person kept being persistent and told me I should be the one doing it. I told them no, so they throw the big spider towards my face. The big spider just grabs my face and all I can see is darkness. It feels like it is just squeezing my face and I'm just frozen in fear but at the same time I'm very calm. I yelled my mothers name, not sure why but it is the first thing that comes out of my mouth. I try not to panic, but all the time I yell her name the spider keeps suffocating me. Until I lost unconsciousness of the dream, and I feel very relieve.

I cringe every time I think about not being able to breath. Can anyone tell me what this dream meant? Or at least help me solve it.