Thread: two stories

two stories

There are so many nice topics on this forum.
    I'm very interesting about such subjects like healing, Self Defense and many other.
    But probably one of most interesting subject for me is OBE.
    Its already more than one year I'm doing daily exercises and OBE attempts from Roberts nice books.
    To say truth till now I had no good real result of OBE, but there are two stories happened to me which motivating me to continue with exercises and to improve myself.

First one was happened few months ago.
    One late evening I came home from work extremely tired.
    Because I was too tired I decided do not do any energy work or OBE and just go to bed and relax.
    I was lie on the bed with face on pillow and with closed eyes. Room was half-dark.
    After about 10 minutes one thing happened. Suddenly I started clearly see my room ( with eyes still closed ). It was something like somebody switch light on.
    I had feeling that I have full control of situation. I was able to move point of view and see different parts of room. I was absolutely aware of fact that I'm physically still locating in my bed and that my eyes are still closed, and that I can stop these situation any time if I want.
    So I was walking this way for few minutes, walk around my room and enjoyed fantastic feeling of that. Than I decided to stop, opened eyes and it was immediately stopped.

Second story was almost same as first one with only one difference. Instead of my room I saw some long corridor with doors.
    I was walking through this corridor and opening these doors. In some of rooms behind doors I even saw some people.
    As in a first story I had full control of situation. After few minutes I decided to stop and it was stopped.

thanks
    Jev

Blog Entries

Re: two stories

Quote Originally Posted by Jev
    Its already more than one year I'm doing daily exercises and OBE attempts from Roberts nice books.
    Because I was too tired I decided do not do any energy work or OBE and just go to bed and relax.
    As soon as you drop the routine and just kick back you get results - a full RTZ OBE.

This seems to suggest your problem is that you try too hard, you make your mind tense and your exercises then don't yield the results you want. Sometimes OBE is portrayed as a result of a rigorous regimen of exercises, but we already "got it in us" - so if you've done the work for a while it's simply time to let go and let it happen, not trying to make it happen.

Take care,
    Oliver

Re: two stories

Thanks Oliver !
    I agree with you. I'm trying too hard. That's my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    As soon as you drop the routine and just kick back you get results - a full RTZ OBE.

This seems to suggest your problem is that you try too hard, you make your mind tense and your exercises then don't yield the results you want. Sometimes OBE is portrayed as a result of a rigorous regimen of exercises, but we already "got it in us" - so if you've done the work for a while it's simply time to let go and let it happen, not trying to make it happen.

Take care,
    Oliver