Hello.

I always had an idea to do the following, and I'm just wondering what others think of it, with any suggestions.

Those of you familiar with Masaru Emoto's work understand that water structure reflects our consciousness. If not, http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twili...arch_emoto.htm shares Emoto's knowledge and factual evidence that "human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas and music, affect the molecular structure of water".

I've been thinking of sending energy and healing from the heart, projecting this energy into a real glass of water.

- What are the benefits of this? Will it help develop the energy body and healing ability?
- Can this cause the water to become charged with energy? Say, could I fill the water with explosive, long-lasting energy, and consume before a basketball match to improve my game?
- My friend told me leaving the water out will cause bacteria to grow and suggested placing it in a fridge or similar. Will this hinder the results of the energy projected into it?

[Moderator note: Disabled URL, though viewers can copy and paste if they wish. Please note the rules for this forum and the 20 post minimum with regard to posting links. Thanks.]