Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy work once a week?

Blog Entries

Re: Energy work once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    you don't even have to be in a true meditative state to raise energy. I've often done it while supervising exams, sitting in assemblies, sitting in a waiting room or whatever.
    Agree with that. I do it siting at the computer, while watching tv, sometimes while driving (not usually in town because my attention is so affected, but for longer trips). Once you get the knack of it, it doesn't take that much direct attention, in my experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Chris_com28 Guest

It wasn't too long ago I managed to spare 10 minutes. I was hardly in a meditative state and merely called on my attunements and did a bit of visualisation and tactile imaging. I cleared a lot with that and was literally buzzing for days. Just goes to show that you don't need to go into a deep trance to do effective work. Though I've gone down since then. I'm trying to focus on getting back up, but from the scan I received it seems there was an attempt to stop the work I've been doing.

Chris_com28 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    I think the biggest concern was minerals containing a high amount of copper - and possibly nickel? - but in any case if you are familiar with reiki systems and the way it feels to receive an attunement you can hold a crystal in your hand for several minutes and ask your Higher Self to attune you to the energy of the crystal. You can then ask your Higher Self to put the energy of the crystal into water or oils or foods even at several times the intensity of what you might get from soaking crystals in water overnight. It can be done much more quickly this way, too.
    Not too sure what toxins can be found in gems, though I remember copper and nickel. I think using your higher self for attunements only works if you've got a strong enough connection. Well that's just my belief untill I experience other wise. Though the idea of attuning to a crystal is interesting. Personally I think it's by accessing the information field in the gem and then creating the concept in yourself, like what Dale Power talks about. There's a reiki technique of sending reiki through the eyes which I believe can be used to benefit this. Maybe someone should talk to Dale about crystal attuning. I'm sure he'll have something interesting to share.