Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have to get this straight...

I have to get this straight...

Is don't see how its possible to heal someone through seeing their clearvoyance. For reasons such as that you may not know them well enough or they may be all the way accross the world, but then again physical is an illusion.

Please someone just tell me about healing in a simple form, if you could it would be much appreciated.

Re: I have to get this straight...

Quote Originally Posted by brettb
    Is don't see how its possible to heal someone through seeing their clearvoyance. For reasons such as that you may not know them well enough or they may be all the way accross the world, but then again physical is an illusion.

Please someone just tell me about healing in a simple form, if you could it would be much appreciated.
    To quote someone who knows...
    Thought is real, physical is the illusion.

Whats that supposed to mean?

sash Guest
    It doesn't matter how far someone is in terms of physical distance. Healing with the heart can be applied in close-distance and long-distance healing.

It is important to connect when sending energy, so you are right - you have to have some idea of who you are healing to be able to connect to them and give healing for a specific thing.

I think a connection is as strong whether they are right near you or somewhere else. You might think it is easier when they are closer (actually healing based on touch has proved more successful in my experience) but empathetically you are at the same distance from the target.

So, as I said, connecting seems to be the most fundamental step to any energy exchange. But if you are interested in the technique of healing the Healing with the heart article on this site might be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophroniscus
    Whats that supposed to mean?
    I have been wondering, myself, since noticed your signature. And then I saw your comment about clairvoyant healing...

If the physical is an illusion, then what difference does physical separation make? Clearly it does not make a difference.

Personally, of course, I would argue something different. In my humble opinion, the physical is an illusion to the extent that it is illusory. And the mind is real to the extent that it really exists. But who am I to say?

Quantitativefool Guest
    Hmm if you really want to learn about clarvoiant healing, look up Edgar Cayce and his 20,000 case histories.
    -Stu

sash Guest
    To expand on what I said .. after Sophroniscus' post. Two minds can only be seperated by mental distance, not physical distance. This is in the context of "thought is real, physical is illusion". Where this also infers that thought is more important to healing than physical.

Jerico Guest
    Also, on the energetic level, we're all the same. So distance really doesn't have much to do with it at all.

(cool pic Sash)

Quote Originally Posted by sash
    To expand on what I said .. after Sophroniscus' post. Two minds can only be seperated by mental distance, not physical distance. This is in the context of "thought is real, physical is illusion". Where this also infers that thought is more important to healing than physical.
    What I said...
    was merely an ad hominem argument, to show the contradiction in what he said...

My own thoughts are best expressed in...
    Personally, of course, I would argue something different. In my humble opinion, the physical is an illusion to the extent that it is illusory. And the mind is real to the extent that it really exists.
    As it seems to me, physical problems often require a physical solution; mental problems often require a mental solution; spiritual problems often require a spiritual solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerico
    Also, on the energetic level, we're all the same. So distance really doesn't have much to do with it at all.
    If we are all the same, then it must be that either we are all sick or we are all well. But that does not seem to correspond to my perception of the true state of things.

But who am I to say?