Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: a thought provoking idea

Donald McGlinn Guest

a thought provoking idea

I was chatting to a friend last week, and she posed a question to me that was very profound.

I have put it inside a post elsewhere on the forum, but I felt it needed it's own post.

The question is;

"If you had to give unconditional Love to another, what would you have to change within yourself to achieve that?"

As a question, it has so many levels and is very insightful.

Any thoughts?

Donald

nparker Guest

Re: a thought provoking idea

Hi Donald..!

Your question matches with my inner feelings and I though I've the answer... perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Donald McGlinn
    "If you had to give unconditional Love to another, what would you have to change within yourself to achieve that?"
    Donald
    Only God can love unconditional to another (never mind that another shall be a person, an animal, the natural environment, a thing, etc.)

But, we´ll be able of to love unconditionally while we think that our acts has sequels like waves in a pond. Our acts do not reach and affect the lives of persons affected directly by them but reach and extend along the near and far future.
    Scientific activity (humankind well-being oriented, of course) by example, is a reference of leading though whose purpose match with unconditional love.

Natalia Parker

First I would have to love myself unconditionally. For the purpose of giving love to another person, this could be temporary unconditional love for the duration of getting the job done. The easiest way I can think of to do that would be to first connect myself with a source of that unconditional love. God, Angels, Buddhas, Bodhisattvas, etc. come to mind.

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Hi Tom, Natalia,

I agree with you Tom, I believe that we must first learn that Love for ourselves before we can Love others unconditionally.

Natalia, if we consider that we are all part of God, and therefore we are all forms of God, which in turn makes us all God, then doesn't that mean we are all capable of experiencing and living in unconditional Love?

just a thought....

Donald

nparker Guest
    Hi..!
    A thought related to previous post is that God surely do not interfere with individual affaires. God's acts affects the whole of humankind. Never mind for God the success or failures of little sets of person (even countries). For to love unconditionally, is needed, I thought, the ability of to see far enough, and to act with wisdom.

Or, maybe that reality is no more than an "The Matrix" context. Such a context, of course, assure easyness for God about to take the right decisions for all and anyone person.

Anyone isolated in its proper reality, without to interact with the neighbour (also isolated), will would assure to God that sequels of divine and opportune acts don't disturb life of neighbour, allowing then to test the subject (the person, the animal, the environment, the thing) and to determine if it is suitable to climb at the following level of evolution.

A situation as prior described is consistent about the quiz about "who will be able of to participate in the private forums".

Natalia Parker

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nparker
    Hi..!
    A situation as prior described is consistent about the quiz about "who will be able of to participate in the private forums".

Natalia Parker
    Hi Natalia,

Can you explain that to me please as I don't understand the context of the above statement.

Thankyou

Donald

nparker Guest
    Hi Tom, Natalia,

I agree with you Tom, I believe that we must first learn that Love for ourselves before we can Love others unconditionally.

Natalia, if we consider that we are all part of God, and therefore we are all forms of God, which in turn makes us all God, then doesn't that mean we are all capable of experiencing and living in unconditional Love?

just a thought....

Donald
    In the uncompleteness there are the root of failure.

But over all the things what to we understand by love..?

Take the surface of a table at your house. If the whole surface of table is God, all and each point are part of God. Each point hardly has the vision that God has of the whole. Only God is conscious of each point that integrates him. Then taking into account that we can only have feeling about a thing, with responsibility, only when (and if) we know to the low detail such a thing, then we can not to comprehend such a thing. Then we cannot to love it.

Natalia Parker

Donald McGlinn Guest
    Hi Natalia,

If I am hearing you correctly, what you are talking about is perspective.

IE: That God's perspective is infinite whereas our perspective is limited.

Is that correct?

Donald

nparker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nparker
    Hi..!

Natalia Parker
    Hi Natalia,

Can you explain that to me please as I don't understand the context of the above statement.

Thankyou

Donald
    Taking into account that you (Administrator of this site) are, proportionally speaking, like a God ... if you loves this forum and his members you must to take into account the intellectual and moral (ethical) capabilities of members at Public Forum Stage for to give permission to they, for to download its thoughts and experiences at next forum stage: "The Private" according to RB' requirements (sequel of failure of astralpulse website forums)

Here are involved three things loved by you:

1 - "The reliability of pivate forum contents (procedures, experiences, thoughts)" and

2 - "The members themselves taking into account that not only readers can obtain benefit through reading and gathering of reliable info, but writers too, in reason that they can teach to another members on how to evolve putting attention to RB'purposes; done the fact the will able of to download at private forums: reliable procedures, reliable experiences, reliable thoughts. All that has sequels on the spiritual wellbeing of members.

3 - And, of course, yourself. Administration of this site, backed by moderators, requires time and effort, surely you must to feed yourself and your family, but, over all the things you likes to do things well. That's another purpose that requires love... don't you ?

That's all... Donald
    Thank you very much by your effort. I'm learning.
    Sincerely
    Natalia Parker

Donald McGlinn Guest
    I believe that Love can just radiate into everything you do and be a natural part of your being.

In essence, I believe we can *be* Love.

Donald

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast