okay, many years ago i was in a relationship with a girl, she became pregnant, and we both agreed that neither of us was ready to be parents.
she had an abortion, and it caused her much distress, and we eventually split up.

this morning i had a dream, i met her, and she had a young child with her.
it had downs syndrome.
it felt like i knew the child, and it (i'm not sure if it was a boy or girl) knew me.
i felt alot of love for this child.
we walked together thru a tree covered park area, sharing a nice time.
we sat on the grass, i was holding the child, when an old VW van full of young folk came by, we waved at them as they passed...
then we walked up a hill between some trees, following a dirt track.. on the ground i saw little figurines/statues, of various animals, i remember penguins, pandas, polar bears, elephants, all about 6 inches high.
i was concerned that any vehicle coming up the track would crush them.
just then, a horse drawn cart came into view, with folk on the back.
one of these people was a little blue-ish skinned creature, a bit like a little cherub.
as the cart went by, the blue cherub began peeing of the side of it.
i recognized it as the Manequin Piss, a famous landmark/statue in Belguim.
a fountain, with the water coming out of a little boy peeing..

the cart passed by, and we followed it for a while.
at some point the child's Mother disappeared somewhere.
i don't remember completely what happened next, but somehow, the child i was in charge of, ended up being pee'd on by the manequin piss.
the pee was going everywhere, and i shamefully took cover behind what seemed like a bus stop- a transparent glass wall. i watched as the child got covered in pee.

eventually the peeing stopped, and the child walked away, from the manequin, and from me.
i ran after the child, but it was clearly not interested, then the mother came back into view, and i felt terrible.
i started to weep uncontrollably, and confessed to the girl that i hadn't done what i should've to protect the child.

then my crying woke me up. :cry:

i'm assuming this was some repressed guilt about having aborted the baby, back when i was not more than a child myself.. or about the pain it caused the girl at the time.?