Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: very strong pain in the muladhara chakra??

Blog Entries
    My first thought was adhesions, so I thought I'd suggest it.
    I found the warning extra funny because I used to work with men (years ago, in the electronics field) and I was the only woman in the room with about 12 men. Well, the only thing they talked about was football and women. (The gross details, mind you.) So I'd get back at them by talking about periods and those kind of things. Their reactions were hilarious- it was almost too funny. Only guys with sisters could handle it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sash Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by workinprogress
    Sash - you mention that by focusing on the energy you could make it rise. My very limited knowledge of kundalini was that it was uncontrollable. In other words, unlike "regular" energy that you can move and guide and increase/decrease. I thought kundalini was the primal source and meant for cleansing the energy body automatically so to speak. Are you saying that when this occurs again, I should be able to control it? I hadn't tried at all. Whenever it occurs, I simply let it do its thing.
    Hi

The difference is, at the time it was my pure intention to rise kundalini, and I started to achieved that - only to realize that my energy body was not ready enough to handle it.

I am not sure if you can do the reverse .. but as I said if you start doing intensely physical things (stay away from yoga tho) it will probably stop it from rising.

Focusing on any energy seems to just make it expand .. but then again I guess it depends on how good you are at NEW or another energy manipulation technique. It couldn't hurt to try to control it anyhow unless you see that it is making things worse.

It might be best to let it complete the cleansing process, but I would aid it in doing so to avoid some of the pain. By this I mean attempt to do direct energy work on your navel or areas on which it will rise to help clear blocks and make it a smoother journey.

I'm not quite sure how else to answer .. perhaps someone else has a more appropriate response. This is one of those threads that you wish Robert Bruce was around to answer.

workinprogress Guest
    It might be best to let it complete the cleansing process
    Actually Sash, that is my intention as well. While I wasn't purposefully trying to induce it, I don't necessarily want to stop it if its occuring naturally. My current frame of mind is that when I'm ready, it will occur. And I haven't been doing anything intensely to try and 'jump-start it' so to speak, but rather with the focus of preparing myself.

My yoga has been really sporadic (I practice maybe twice a month now). I'm only spending about 15 minutes doing Qi Gong each day. And this style of Qi Gong is a 'standing still-breathing normally-observing your body' style. There is no visualization or pranayama or any intended effects. Its more meditative. And that's all I've been doing. So I don't think this is too much.

I'm not real familiar with energy work, barring the basics I got from Astral Dynamics. But I went back to my copy and glanced through, I couldn't find a section on blockages and how to clean them.

So, for a really dumb question for you guys, exactly how do you unblock energy??

I mean is it simply a matter of meditating/focusing on the chakra; or
    Do you work with visualizating and white light somehow cleansing it; or
    Do you imaging knots that are becoming untangled; or
    Do you draw energy in and out of the chakra?

I have no clue! ANd if its in Astral Dynamics somewhere, just let me know and I'll read it, but I couldn't find it when I looked this morning.

Thanks a bunch!

sash Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by workinprogress
    I mean is it simply a matter of meditating/focusing on the chakra; or
    Do you work with visualizating and white light somehow cleansing it; or
    Do you imaging knots that are becoming untangled; or
    Do you draw energy in and out of the chakra?
    That is an excellent start.

How are things going now, still the same situation?