Thread: Strong pain below belly button?

Strong pain below belly button?

This pain is on and off, but I only notice it, which then makes it more intense when I think about it.

It's basically a pain that is always there, but when I think about the pain, it hurts even more and more. Untill it gets to a constant pain.

One thing that I notice makes me think about it is was when I get pretty hungry and my stomach hurts.

Is there any way I can fix this problem, it is becoming an extreme annoyance to me.

Blog Entries
    Have you gone to a regular Dr. to check for gastric problems before assuming it's energy related?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Strong pain below belly button?

Quote Originally Posted by brettb
    This pain is on and off, but I only notice it, which then makes it more intense when I think about it.

It's basically a pain that is always there, but when I think about the pain, it hurts even more and more. Untill it gets to a constant pain.

One thing that I notice makes me think about it is was when I get pretty hungry and my stomach hurts.

Is there any way I can fix this problem, it is becoming an extreme annoyance to me.
    Consider as suggested medical advice first . Then if you suspect it is spiritual learn balance . This is the male tan tien . It is a major energy storage centre and can cause some effects like this when the body is ready to have a kundalini surge to develop again . We can ease this build up by using the energy in projection to higher realms or expending it healing another or psionics . Everything must be in balance . Search archives here for Hara alignment on tan tiens and on google . If still confused ask
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

I just learnt here http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmak...an%20Tien.html, and im going to quote one thing it said. "It contains the one note that holds the physical body in physical manifestation".

There might be a reason for this pain, maybe its telling me something. Do you guys think so?

I have been thinking and having troubles with the concept of the physical body lately, for example my sight has change a slight bit as im realizing physical/spiritual ideas.
    I cant really explain it too well but its basically like ive been distorted a bit since working with spirituality teachings and such.

Theres got to be a reason for this pain, and if there is what can I do to make good use of it. (H-line and T-T, whatever you named them)