I am new to this forum and new to the whole binaural experience but I feel like this could truly open my eyes and gaining experience in these practices are sure to be beneficial for me in numerous ways. I have always felt there is more to the mind then the average human being perceives. I have had lucid dreaming for as long as I can remember sometimes as often as 4 or 5 nights in a week (this could mean multiple lucid dreams each night/morning) without any external help from binaural beats or whatsoever. I have also experienced what I can now, with the information gained in this week, explain as the beginning's of OBE's. but I've never had an OBE and I've never had any control over these events.
I wanna know where to start. I have no idea what kind of headphones to use and I've tried a couple of presets in i-doser and neuroprogrammer 2 (like 3 or 4 times) with earplug design headphones. except for a light trance (wich I have little trouble reaching by myself) I didn't get alot of results. Headphones are not discussed alot but I get the feeling I should throw em out and get a better pair. so any info on what my options are in this field would be greatly apreciated.
another thing I'm worried about is my age. i'm 23 but I've read that my age can have a negative influence when trying to achieve OBE since some sites explain that young people have a stronger magnetic connection between their astral and physical body wich would make an OBE harder to achieve.
my goals can be explained as wanting to develop my mental self overal and I need to know what kind of secrets I've hid in my subconcious. and offcourse I'd LOVE to experience an OBE for real
again I am a total newbie and Im hoping someone is willing to give me some pointers.