Another short one to share, I did not get to finish because my wife awoke me to stories of big spiders.

As I remember, I was floating once again out in space looking down at a planet, it looked like ours. I was fairly close as it took up the majority of my field of vision. I’m just floating there for some time in awe of the site before me when I see something coming up from the surface. It’s kind of blurry and I can’t make it out. As they get closer I see that they are spheres, hundreds of them. Looking at them I am reminded of migrating birds. They are passing in front of me now and are a light greenish/gray in color and semi transparent/opaque, like a jellyfish. As they pass by the stars behind them are distorted. It is truly a beautiful site, they seem alive, and I can feel their energy. At this point I think to myself “what are they?” A voice answers “spheres of life, they are leaving” I become disturbed by this and thrust my hand forward towards them in an attempt to stop them and they do, frozen in time right before me. I float up to one that is out away from the main group. I’m looking inside of it now and sense movement but it is hard to see. A voice says to me “it is pure energy at its center, a single molecule.” As the words are spoken I see it, it’s like I’m zooming in with a microscope. I feel compelled to touch it, the urge becomes too strong and I reach out and grab it. I feel an energy, a warmth in my hand. The voice says to me “it is a part of you now and ………………… €¦â€¦.

This is where I’m awaken to stories of big spiders, what timing!