Thread: "The End of Your World" by Adyashanti

Blog Entries

"The End of Your World" by Adyashanti

Fantastic book in all regards. Adyashanti is a teacher in the Zen tradition, though he's American. He's very straightforward and well-spoken, not forceful but definitely no-nonsense. The topic of the book is spiritual awakening. This book has answered many of my questions, ones which I couldn't find an answer to elsewhere, and even answered some questions I didn't know I had.

I very much recommend this book if you're interested in the topic of spiritual awakening/enlightenment. I expect to read this many times, that's how good it is.

If you want to know more about the teacher, you can just hop over to YouTube and do a search for his name, but here's a link to his website (which is where I ordered the book; I was extremely impressed by the prompt shipping!):

http://www.adyashanti.org/
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Re: "The End of Your World" by Adyashanti

Alright you've sold me. I may have to grab a copy of that... I realize I've probably still got some preconceptions and hang-ups surrounding the whole subject; seems like a good way to potentially dispel a lot of those.

Ouroboros Guest

Re: "The End of Your World" by Adyashanti

I read through all the writings that are posted on the site you linked to. A very peaceful read - I'll be buying the book as soon as I get out of the financial hole I manifested with my vacation.

Just the writings on the site were a great help to me though.