Thread: Tried Astral Projection Last Night

LightningMunk Guest

Tried Astral Projection Last Night

Alright so its been awhile since I've tried a conscious astral projection, but I had some free time last night, so I got comfortable in one of my comfortable chairs and just relaxed. I tried getting into a deeper and deeper state of mind (actually had my eyes open for a bit and i got into like a trance, cuz everything was going out of focus and i didnt feel the urge to blink, maybe someone could tell me what happened there)
    anyways, i closed my eyes and just started to get really relaxed. about 15 minutes later, my head started to shake, like it felt like someone had shaky camera footage, and then my heart felt like it was going a million times a minute, and then it felt like i couldnt feel my body anymore but it was just my consciousness, like i didnt have the urge to have a body, since i couldnt feel it at all. i couldnt see anything but i felt "away" from my body. Could anyone tell me if i projected or not, or at least how close I was? thanks!

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Re: Tried Astral Projection Last Night

Sounds like exit symptoms to me. Which means you were basically in the process of projecting , so I would say that you were pretty close.
    I usually have problems seeing when the exit symptoms hit and sometimes if I am in close range of my physical body. So its possible you may have projected for a few seconds or partially separated. I would consider it a success anyway and try again.

Blog Entries

I agree.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LightningMunk Guest

Thanks guys! really means alot to me. Would you happen to know any techniques I could try when I try it again and the symptoms occur again? Like focus on something or try some technique? Or at least something to get rid of blindness haha, thanks again!

Blog Entries

Well, if you can't see but 'feel' away from your body, try to remember a time when you were swimming (underwater is best, but 'regular' is good too), bodysurfing, or any movement like that and try to 'recreate it'. (Not visualize, but 'feel' it. When you feel movement (like falling forward), go with it, and once you've picked up speed make sure to get out of your room (even if you can't see, you will feel the boundaries) and once away from there you will probably gain perceptual ability and go from there. You may find yourself in the RTZ but you may find yourself in the astral also. With these types of projections it's up for grabs.

I don't recommend rope if you feel you're 'half' out and 'floaty'- however, if you have strong feeling of still being located in your body then I do recommend the 'rope' technique.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.