Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
Maybe it was some kind of big download, similar to Monroe's ROTEs, that will take your physical brain some time to assimilate and decipher?
That's what someone else suggested and that's what it felt like, although I can't say for sure. I get the impression that it really doesn't matter what I remember of the dreams, the information is there. I do feel poised on the verge of...something, but I don't know what yet. I am just starting a process of what will probably be some pretty radical life changes and things seem to be lining up rather synchronistically so far, but at this point, I have noooo idea where I'm headed. I am pretty scared and having a difficult time relaxing and letting go and having faith and all that stuff. Plus I'm terribly impatient and I hate not knowing what's gonna happen. I wonder too, if this has something to do with my age/generation. You, me and Psychonaut1984 are all about 25 and we seem to be at similar stages of awakening. I never thought much about Indigo children and stuff, but hmm...