Thread: Energy raising- Sub navel storage

1. Energy raising- Sub navel storage

Hello all,

I have one question for fellow MAP novices (Week 3) and one piece of advice for anyone interested.

Question: I have reached the energy raising stage where we direct energies to be stored in this sub navel storage point. I have noticed that perhaps 1 in 3 attempts at the energy cycle (raise it, push it to top of head and then down to sub-navel) actually succeeds for me, where I feel solid energy sensations in that specific location beneath the navel. I trust that this indicates that the energy indeed went where it was supposed to. On the other 2 attempts I have noticed that the energy (vibration/tingles) become quite messy and spread out 'around' that navel/pelvic/thigh region rather than focused on the sub navel center. It appears to be most evident on cycles that I run only seconds apart. I have found that if I wait a minute or more between attempts that the results are much better. Does anyone else recall this issue, if so what is the cause/solution? I wonder if I am pouring too much fuel into the funnel too quickly and it bottlenecks, and spills over sometimes.

Tip: Regarding the above issue, I have found that issuing a quick prayer or request beforehand, to one's higher self or God etc, ( I often ask the energy itself since it is said to be sentient) for assistance in raising and channeling this energy into the sub-navel center, that the results are far more accurate and quick. Perhaps i just need more practice but clearly when we petition a higher source for help in this development of our energy systems, it seems to be readily available. I don't recall this being suggested in the MAP course but its useful.

Blog Entries

Re: Energy raising- Sub navel storage

I find that asking a HP for help always helps me in any aspect of my life.
    Robert usually suggests affirmations for just about everything, even if he didn't mention it in MAP specifically- I think it's one of those things that just apply to everything else also.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.