the symbology last night points to more old "stuff" being cleared out soon -

i was in my Mum's house, in my old room, my Mum came in and told me to get the room tidied up.
i thought it looked perfectly tidy, and it was. then as i looked around i realized that all the pictures on the walls were childish things, drawings and posters etc, for young kids. time to get rid of them.
then i was going to a house my Dad was staying in.. making my way over, i was riding on a rickety old run-down pedal-kart.
i couldn't pedal it properly cos it was so old and falling apart, i ended up dragging it behind me. also, it was way too small, being for a child.
when i got to my Dad's place, in the front garden was a pile of wood, a bonfire being made ready to light.
on second look i saw a number of old bags, ruck-sacks i've owned throughout my life, in the pile. i tossed the old pedal-kart on top and prepared to set fire to the "old baggage".

i guess there's some old baggage to be left behind, but getting rid of it by fire, well, i don't wanna jump to conclusions, but it might not be the smoothest transition coming up...?