Thread: clearing house of old baggage?

clearing house of old baggage?

the symbology last night points to more old "stuff" being cleared out soon -

i was in my Mum's house, in my old room, my Mum came in and told me to get the room tidied up.
    i thought it looked perfectly tidy, and it was. then as i looked around i realized that all the pictures on the walls were childish things, drawings and posters etc, for young kids. time to get rid of them.
    then i was going to a house my Dad was staying in.. making my way over, i was riding on a rickety old run-down pedal-kart.
    i couldn't pedal it properly cos it was so old and falling apart, i ended up dragging it behind me. also, it was way too small, being for a child.
    when i got to my Dad's place, in the front garden was a pile of wood, a bonfire being made ready to light.
    on second look i saw a number of old bags, ruck-sacks i've owned throughout my life, in the pile. i tossed the old pedal-kart on top and prepared to set fire to the "old baggage".

i guess there's some old baggage to be left behind, but getting rid of it by fire, well, i don't wanna jump to conclusions, but it might not be the smoothest transition coming up...?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Re: clearing house of old baggage?

I don't see how that dream could be any clearer, to be honest. Don't panic too much about the fire. It's a universal symbol of purification and renewal.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

yeah i know, right?
    i wish they could all be so straight forward to interpret!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.