Thread: Does the springs in a mattress affect energy work?

1. Does the springs in a mattress affect energy work?

Does the springs in a mattress affect energy work? I find that from time to time, as i lay on my bed, i would feel an intense, yet sometimes subtle, energetic/magnetic like feeling below me, as if i can feel the metal springs thats inside of my bed. sometimes its as if i can hear the energy moving. wish i can be more descriptive, but that's all i have. any thoughts?

Re: Does the springs in a mattress affect energy work?

Anything object can affect energy work, after all its basically made of energy. Some objects can also hold an energetic field.
    Metal (bed springs included) seem to affect people very differently. For some people, it makes almost no difference. Others can't even wear jewelry.
    Different metals have different capacities to hole an energetic field, iron/steel is better than most. Likely if you are experiencing problems with your bedsprings, its not the metal itself but an energy problem (likely left by someone who slept there, possibly even you in a time of stress). If this is the case or if you're not sure, have the bed cleared.
    Beginners always ask these kinds of questions, "does XXX affect energy work?" If you are a beginner who suspects that something is bothering your energy development, move away from it if possible. With more experience you will learn to recognize things that are 'affecting' your energy and things that are 'interfering" with your energy.
    As your development progresses, you will actually be able to feel more and more things 'affecting' your energy. This is good, it means you are becoming sensitive.
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)