Thread: An astral spider bit me twice!

1. An astral spider bit me twice!

A few months back i lit some incense before falling a sleep. That night I believe my astral sight was triggered perhaps by an unwanted bugger. I saw him, while still asleep, on the wall next to my bed. When i woke up i had a spider bite on the right side of my cheek. I was pretty pissed. The other night i did the exact same thing. Lit incense, went to sleep, but this time it was a dream of a spider. I Woke up with a spider bite on my left wrist. Do astral spiders hate incense therefore taking their anger out on the lighter? How can I deal with it without making it come after me at night?

Re: An astral spider bit me twice!

was it the same incense both times?
    what was it?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

3. Re: An astral spider bit me twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    was it the same incense both times?
    what was it?
    Sorry it took a while to respond. I used a different type of incense the second time. That little bugger just hates it. I might move to the basement soon. Not really sure. If the spider just hangs in my bedroom i should be fine.

Kevin Guest

I'm a little confused. Why do the bites necessarily mean that an Astral Spider is leaving them and not a real spider or any manner of insect that could very well be attracted by the smell of the incense?

Jaco Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMord
    A few months back i lit some incense before falling a sleep. That night I believe my astral sight was triggered perhaps by an unwanted bugger. I saw him, while still asleep, on the wall next to my bed. When i woke up i had a spider bite on the right side of my cheek. I was pretty pissed. The other night i did the exact same thing. Lit incense, went to sleep, but this time it was a dream of a spider. I Woke up with a spider bite on my left wrist. Do astral spiders hate incense therefore taking their anger out on the lighter? How can I deal with it without making it come after me at night?
    Squash it with an astral slipper.

Blog Entries

Are you sure it's even a spider bite? Maybe you were just bitten by a mosquito both times.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)