right, I was at center parcs around christmas time.

i kept telling myself 'i astral project' and 'am i dreaming?' etc. the kinda questions you thinking to try and help with ap and lucid dreaming.

at about 2ish-3ish i realised myself in a dream. I was kind of outside, my sister and this mate i made at center parcs were sat down on a table where i was too. it looked familar but i had never been there before. there was a hedge next to us. just beyond that hedge was a stage were bands played.

anyway, a while afterwords, I went to the stage and 'slipknot' was playing, I don't know why, but they were. so i started 'head banging' to them.

after that something very very wierd happened.

my whole body felt like it had never felt before. it felt like i was vibrating, from my feet, then to my stomach and all the way up my head. this happened pretty suddenely.

then, i was amazed to see my whole room, i had no sense of my body, and i felt myself rising. it felt wierd to come from a lucid dream to become rising out of my body. i was as awake as i would be now writing this. i felt suffocated, i was f***ing freaked out!!!

I could not carry on, I knew i was astral projecting. When reading about it i always thought 'well i won't be scared like those people were'. But i could not stop getting scared. the next week i could not sleep.