Please help! I dreamed that I was somewhere and I was watching this video recording of this parking lot at night with a single red shopping cart in there and in the dream i remembered that i've seen the same thing before and i stared writing down on the paper.I wrote that i am a intuitive and i know things before they happen and that i have seen that video before.I have no idea what the significance of the red shopping cart was.After this the dream changed and i was making l-o-v-e to that man that i always dream about,lol.It was quite an exillarating experience as I intensely felt every touch unlike anything I've ever experienced,ever.His touch was very,very amazing,whoa!No,i have never dreamed about something like this before and it felt like something out of this world.So many sensations it was sensory overload.After we went to burn some plants in front of this house and the plants looked like a rake,the leaves did,long and thin and there were 5 leaves on each plant.We kept plucking them,put them in this bowl,poured some gas and lighted a match then we watched the fire burn up.I did one but there were 4 left.He was burning the leaves too about 2 feet away from me.Then the dream changed and I kept getting this image in my mind over and over and over and felt like somebody was sending this to me telephatically.It was the image of a public payphone and a plastic opaque,white message board on the wall next to it.This image kept bouncing in and out of my mind and i'm sure this has never happened before and then i woke up 1 min before the alarm clock went off.Please help with this,please,please !!! :cry: