Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A healing experience through energy.

A healing experience through energy.

I recently suffered a back and neck injury while working, my pain ceased for a bit so i decided to do meditation and energy work, a couple of hours later I came out of my trance and walked around a bit feeling better, surprised I had my mom feel around for my knots in my back and they were all gone. She and I was both amazed at how fast this had healed. so that was my experience in a nut-shell just wondering if this is normal for energy work, or was it something else.

p.s. i did not know were to post this

Blog Entries

Re: A healing experience through energy.

I'll move it to the Energy Work forum if it's ok with you.
    I've talked about how doing energy raising (more specifically the full-body circuit) improved my back pain (actually probably helped almost cure it) in the past, even though that's not what it's for. It's cool how that happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

im fine with you moving it.

Fish Guest

I use the computer a lot at work, using the mouse continuously sometimes brings on some nasty pain in my hand above the first finger knuckle and on the left side of my right hand. On my drive home I’ll move energy all around the area in a massaging manner and it always eases the pain tremendously. It works anywhere actually, my back, etc.

thats cool

Blog Entries

I use energy as a sort of "massage" for a stiff neck and sore shoulders. I also get chronic tension headaches (which can last for days or even weeks, not fun!) and I've been working with energy to prevent those from manifesting. I can tell when one is starting, and I find that if I bathe the area with energy for the purpose of "washing away" the muscle tension, I can usually nip the headache in the bud.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

so it goes to show that energy work has many uses. i dont mean to be irrelevant but why dont they teach kids this in school, since obviously its not fake

Blog Entries

For the same reason they don't teach them regular massage- that kind of thing is a specialty thing, it seems to me- like Reiki or Tai Chi, etc.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I learned exactly two things in high school that have ended up being of any use to me in life. One is typing (I learned on an old fashioned typewriter, even). The other is driving. Everything else... pretty much useless.

To quote Paul Simon, "When I think back on the crap I learned in high school, it's a wonder I can think at all".
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

um but it is in my opinion a usefull thing to have and know to be a healthy balanced person.