Thread: Latest Countermeasures and Advice from RB

Latest Countermeasures and Advice from RB

G'day,

Following information and links concern my latest practical anti neg countermeasures. You will note that these involve some very non spiritual practices and devices. By large, these are cheap passive solutions to very expensive and difficult problems. But these methods work very well in practice.

I will edit this global 'sticky' to update my methods and give new ideas.

Note: The most difficult problem for helping seriously neg affected persons is to get them to do something positive and effective to help themselves. Resistance to things that work is understandable, if people are neg influenced. Negs do not want to be removed, so will try their best to stop people helping themselves. This is where passive countermeasures come into their own. Minimal effort is required and once set up everything is automatic.

Please try the combination of the below methods if you are spiritually troubled, even if you cannot understand how they might help your particular condition.

As my higher self communicated to me once 'Take Action Or Take Your Meds'

Energy Work:

I recommend my book, Energy Work, and its methods for removing problem negs. The combination of energy work and affirmations is very effective. Whether you have a physical malady or a spiritual malady, the same methods apply.

See: http://www.astraldynamics.com/library/?BoardID=122

I also recommend 'Afformations' to help with the above.

See.... http://www.eftzone.com/2007/05/14/combi ... ormations/

Afformations are a way of getting around the inner resistance to some affirmations.

Note: New method - Electric Violet Fire:

I have had a lot of success lately using visualized / Imagined Violet fire and light and water. This is a particularly good method for breaking interference on the energy body, eg, jabbing pains in feet, atmospheres, etc, and typical neg manifestations.

I have experimented with other colours and for some reason, this colour is most effective. A Reiki master told me that she was taught to use Violet fire as a personal cleansing method, so this is not unknown. Please try this as it is both simple and effective for clearing away neg problems.

Simply imagine as strongly as you can, violet, purple or magenta fire covering the floor in your room. Focus on this and intensify the fire. Spread this up each wall, one at a time, and the ceiling, until all surfaces are covered with violet fire. Then increase the intensity so the room is filled with violet fire. Focus the fire more intensely on the areas of your body where you are feeling the interference, eg, feet.

I have also experimented with using violet water, and flooding the room with it, and also filling the room with violet light. The fire seems the most effective, but the other methods work well, too.

Magenta and purple also seem to work well, but vivid electric violet seems the strongest.

I discovered this method by accident during a medium level attack on myself in early August 2008, and it worked a treat. I have used this probably a dozen times since then with similar results. Each time the room has been cleared very quickly, with the bulk of the interference disappearing in a few minutes. However, if you need to use this, make sure you cover each wall, floor and ceiling and then fill in the space. I also like to spread this out into the rest of the house and this helps.

The above is very simple and effective. It just takes a bit of concentration and imagination.

I am quite excited by this as, with my experience of many hundreds of attacks over the years, this method is by far the fastest and most effective I have discovered. I have not tried this during a major neg attack, but it has worked well so far with low to medium level problems.

Please try this and give some feedback in the forums.

Robert.

EM Grounding / Earthing:

My running water countermeasures are very effective at removing or weakening neg energies. I have discussed this with scientists and we keep going back to grounding as being the operating principle. The reason these countermeasures work so well is that exposure to running water = exposure to deep grounding.

Working Analogy.... All negative energies and entities that trouble humans are bound to the surface of the earth in a thin energy layer that is barely understood. Negative entities can be likened to EM entities, in that they live in an EM dimension. They interact with humans on the EM level, with the EM aspects of the human body and mind. To an EM entity, a grounded/earthed area would appear as a potential well, as a chasm that it cannot cross. If forced into an EM deep grounding situation, the energies of negs are grounded and the neg's presence close to the physical dimension is demanfested. If this concerns a ghost or x human earthbound spirit, the same applies and the spirit will then be forced to move on to the next level of existence to begin processing its past life. Once this occurs, it would be difficult if not impossible to return to close to the earth plane. So in this sense, grounding an earthbound spirit is helping it move on into the light, so to speak.

Using the above working analogy, the value of grounding and grounding products is obvious. Could it be this simple...I think so.

A power outlet contains a deep grounding/earthing point that has a wire that is connected to a steel spike driven several feet into the earth. This makes it convenient to connect to with grounding devices.

Metal plumbing fixtures and pipes also provide deep grounding. Metal spikes can be driven into the earth to provide deep grounding outlets that are independent of power outlet grounding or metal plumbing.

All grounding like this, whether a power outlet grounding wire or plumbing is used, are safe to use. The laws of physics concerning electricity say that electricity will always seek the most direct path to ground. This is never 'through' anything and there is no spill over into devices connected to the earthing cable. If in doubt, use plumbing water pipes. A simple alligator clip and cable will suffice to establish an effective grounding.

Deep grounding is different from just touching the earth. This is why an electrical grounding must be driven several feet into the earth to be effective. Simply standing on bare earth is not enough for effective EM or electrical grounding.

The link below contains links to sites on 'sleeping earthed'

Human's are naturally supposed to be in contact with the planet when they sleep. In today's modern world, we are by large insulated from the planet, wearing insulated shoes, walking on insulated surfaces, and sleeping in insulated beds.

A sleeping earthed setup can be made for a few dollars and has many benefits to physical and mental health. As a countermeasure, a sleeping earthed setup drains away excess EM charges that are a component to negative energies and entities. This effectively drains and demanifests the negative energy and helps restore natural shielding.

For example, two alligator clips, some cable and copper wire, connected to a power outlet or metal plumbing pipe, clipped to a velcro earthing strap of the kind sold in computer stores for a few dollars to stop static EM buildup, and you have an effective earthing setup. A copper wire can be laid across the bottom third of a bed, so it contacts the skin during sleep. Anything like this will work so long as one end touches your skin, and the other touches a deep grounding connection.

Recent Case History, in brief.

A 7 yo girl I have been helping for 3 years, with very serious neg problems, recently had a sleeping earthed device set up. Her parents have had 'all' my countermeasures set up for three years. They have helped a lot, but she still got occasional nocturnal attacks. Her parents chose expensive silk conductive sheets and a power outlet ground connection. A week later, the little girl came running out in the morning to her mom saying "last night the monsters came and I started to cry. They came up to my bed and.... got sucked into the silver sheets and didn't come back." This was about three months ago at time of writing and no more attacks have occurred. And if they do, well, the grounded silver sheets are still in place and ready.

Various types of conductive materials are available to suit this purpose.

See the below link for the Sleeping Earthed page and link and products.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

Magnets:

Magnets provide significant defense against negs, in that they interfere with EM and subtle energies in the human body that are being used and or connected to by negative energies. I have been using magnets for the past year or so and have found them to be a significant help with negative problems.

In particular, the feet need to be protected, as the feet are the major conduit into the human energy body used by negative energy sources to gain access to the meridians and chakras, and the mind.

A good setup of magnets for protection would involve magnetic shoe inserts, a magnetic necklace, magnetic bracelets, and magnetic anklets for sleep.

A magnetic mattress cover is a good investment. This has many health benefits, apart from being a good general anti neg countermeasure. Follow the links in the link below for more information on this.

It is scientifically proven that therapeutic magnets cause dilation of blood vessels and other effects known to be good for general health. EG, on a recent international flight of 16 hrs, I would normally expect uncomfortably swollen feet and ankles that would take days before returning to normal. But I had 'zero' swelling because I was wearing good quality magnetic shoe inserts, made by http://www.Nikken.com Highly recommended.

Any area where noticeable sensations are being felt should be protected by magnets.

The below link on magnets contains links to pages with more information, and offering magnetic products.

Note: the quality and gauss strength of magnets used is important. Ceramic covered high gauss magnets are best.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

Raw Food Diet:

A healthy body generates healthy subtle shielding. A healthy diet high in natural nutrients helps with this enormously. The problem with today's food is that it is nutrient deficient due to overcropping, and what nutrients are left are largely destroyed by cooking. Eating your food raw is the best way to get what nutrients remain in modern food supplies.

Basically, try to eat as much RAW fruit and vegetable as you can, at least 85% of your diet if you can. Try this for a month and see how you feel, and you will never go back to a modern diet of cooked and processed food.

I have been on raw foods for six months now and it has made a huge difference in my life. Health problems I had reversed very quickly, including type 2 diabetes. I now take zero medication and feel younger and more vital and happier every day. My resistance to negative energies and attacks has also increased dramatically due to this. I can only conclude here that the health of the physical body has a direct affect upon natural subtle shielding against negative energies.

http://www.welikeitraw.com

The Q-Link:

The Q-Link is a product designed to protect the human body from harmful EM radiation. We live in a sea of EM radiation in today's modern world, and the Q link helps protect us and restore us from this damage. This is scientifically proven and supported by many reputable studies. The Q Link also provides help against all negative energies that have an EM component, as it has a harmonizing effect on the human subtle body, helping restore natural shielding that may have been damaged by modern life and etc.

See the link below for more information.

http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics ... _home.html

I wear a Q-Link myself, and like the magnets I wear, I can vouch for its effectiveness.

Conclusion:

A combination of the above is the best approach to neg problems. Energy Work, Affirmations and Prayer and Intention, plus sleeping earthed, magnetic protection, healthy raw food diet, and the Q-Link.

Robert Bruce
    http://www.astraldynamics.com

Blog Entries

Re: Latest Countermeasures and Advice from RB

If you have any questions for Robert regarding any info in this post, please use the 'Ask Robert' section.
    Thanks, CF.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Psychic Security (Robert Bruce)

This is taken from Robert's blog, which is here: http://blog.astraldynamics.com/

I'll reprint both articles (with links to the originals) just for ease of reading and for the sake of posterity. I think they're worth it.

-----------------------

http://blog.astraldynamics.com/default- ... -nutshell/

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    Psychic Security in a Nutshell (Part One)

Robert Bruce – 2009

Following is a thumbnail sketch to clarify my approach to psychic security and self-defense. This is based on experience and common sense. I did not get involved in this subject just for the fun of it. Originally it was a matter of survival on my part. Then it extended to helping others that were led to me. Like my namesake, I never give up. I am helping the helpless. The thousands of sobbing letters of gratitude I receive for my published works on this subject are thanks enough.

Reading this article is highly recommended. The reason being that even if you disagree or do not believe what you are reading, should it ever hit the fan in your life, you will already have the basic and most powerful countermeasures in your mind. EG, “Oh dear, this does not look good, what was that Robert said about basic countermeasures?” And when you apply this and find it works, you have just saved yourself enormous problems.

This can be likened to learning first aid. You don’t expect to find people dying all around you just because you learned first aid…the law of attraction and etc….but, its worth learning ‘just in case’.

Its fine to disagree with me, so long as this is experience based and not belief based. Too much Deja Moo is bad for the health, and after awhile it just gets irritating.

My approach to the matter of spiritual security and self-defense is experience-based. If you get past all the belief systems and religious and spiritual historical stuff involved, it all comes down to electromagnetism, EM. Understanding this helps remove a lot of the natural fear involved.

Your state of mind and beliefs and intentions are very important to psychic security. But this is not a perfect defense, any more than believing that 110 volts is harmless, or that one is immune to lightening just because you have never been struck by lightening.

I use beliefs and manifestation principles in my work. These are the ultimate solution. However, taking a person, or child, off the streets and getting them to the point where their beliefs and intentions are powerful enough, experience based, to keep his or her energy body and mind free of invasive negative forces and beings is no mean feat. With a willing adult, this would take about 3 years of diligent work. For a child, it becomes impossible. Even more so for a baby of pre language age.

Most spiritual problems like this involve either hereditary spirit attachments, or accidental problems, eg, being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So, regardless of your own personal beliefs and confidence and higher self protection, you need to listen here. This is because, your personal protection only involves you. This does not help other people and loved ones around you. Sure, you may be able to remove an atmosphere, and even remove a troublesome entity at times. But, give it a few days and it usually all comes back when the coast is clear. Rare exceptions.
    For all intents and purposes, the vast majority of troublesome spirit entities are earthbound by nature. (there are many different types of spirit entity, but the earthbound type – earth spirits – are by far the most troublesome. Air, Water, and Fire, type spirits are rarely a problem.)

These troublesome types appear to be bound to the surface of the earth, existing in an energy field that follows the topographical contours of the earth. This energy field is scientifically known, but little studied.

This thinking is supported by repeated observations that they (earthbound spirits) cannot cross running water unaided. They can hitchhike over running water using sensitive animals and humans, but they cannot do this unaided. This can be demonstrated experientially by field work with persons under attack, which I have done for many years, countless incidents. The results are instant in all cases involving the early stages of attack, which can be severe. Subjects include adults and children as young as 9mths, and animals. Beliefs in this situation are irrelevant.

Over the years my approach and message here has come down to ‘early detection and early action = early cure’. If left unattended, like many diseases, it is not long before conditions move beyond the abilities of medicine to help.

Note: running water itself generates EM fields. It is also perfectly grounded, depending on mineral content of the water, of course. Salt mixed with water generates EM fields. The larger the volumes involved, the stronger the EM fields involved.

To remove an intrusive spirit entity from a person – this includes some x human ghost types – say using a garden hose gushing on the ground, the subject simply walks over the running water.

The subject crosses running water and the attack stops immediately. All symptoms -which can be severe enough that the subject cannot walk unaided – vanish. But, if the subject crosses back over the water, the attack begins again instantly. Repeating this a dozen times, seconds apart = a dozen debilitating attacks starting and being broken instantly. What is happening is obvious to the observer, and to the subject. But, why does the entity not just go around the hose, or fly over it. Why is running water such an effective barrier? This tells us a lot, eg, said spirit entities do not have eyes as we do, and they do not perceive us visually, not like we see. They also can’t fly or leave the surface of the earth, or they would do so. This indicates that the entities perceive us humans on an EM level…imagine an EM world where we are seen as discrete units of energy, by other discrete units of energy.

The volume of running water involved is important, as the EM fields generated, and the grounding, increases with volume and speed of water flow. This is a consideration when dealing with very powerful entities that need heavy duty treatment. In this case, a garden hose is coiled and the subject stands on top of this for several minutes. This will break even the worst possible level of attack. A long shower will do the same thing.

Of note: people who experience panic attacks or psychotic episodes, etc, often retreat into a shower for hours at a time. I have consulted with many like this. While under the shower such persons feel normal. This is why they stay there for so long. When they leave the shower, the symptoms start returning. Sound familiar, given the above?

I have brainstormed this at length with respected physicists, and the only way this could work is if the alleged spirits involved are strongly affected by EM fields, and by EM grounding/earthing.

This approach works consistently and reliably and does not depend upon belief, eg, it works on children pre language age, and animals, etc.

We may not understand these things well enough to go beyond what I have said above, but this approach works and solves serious problems.

Again, all spiritual and religious beliefs must be put aside, to do what works. Most of the advice you might get from newage or religious sources is based up belief, which usually involves flawed concepts of the different types of spirit entities involved. And most of the advice that might be given, experience tells me, does not work. Beliefs are powerful, but I have far better results using a garden hose and some power cables than the vast majority of priests and exorcists, etc.

Some people have powerful beliefs and this involves contact with their higher selves. This level of belief, and higher self contact, is highly protective. But, again, it is not a perfect defense. This will stop most common problems, but not all potential problems. So regardless of ones beliefs and confidence, it is wise to have the knowledge I am presenting here. That a simple thing like running water can be a huge help. This is particularly valuable for helping others.

You may personally have rock solid beliefs and confidence that engages your higher self to protect you. This may cause you to poo poo what I have said above out of hand. You might say, all you have to do is this and that. But, and this is a big but, can you extend this to other people, to loved ones and friends, and to children of pre language age, 24/7? No one can do this. EG., you have friends with a baby. The baby starts to experience problems, nightmares, fits, sudden fevers, pains that come and go, etc. Doctors are clueless. It keeps happening. Your beliefs and those of the parents preclude taking any kind of action along the lines of what I have said above.

The truth is, in such a case, a few simple, practical countermeasures and the problem stops and the baby sleeps peacefully from then on. For example, I have solved horrible problems for babies and children just by applying some very simple EM countermeasures. EG, a power extension cord plugged in and coiled beneath child’s bed. Conductive sheets and pillow coverings, connected by wires to water pipes. ETC. The problems are solved instantly due to the EM fields and EM grounding involved.

Now, if anyone can tell me why the above methodology should not be applied, and that there is a better way…some prayer or mantra or magic wand that can be used to make such problems go away…I am all ears?

I have consulted with a lot of people over the past thirty years or so on these types of problems. Beliefs are huge, almost as big as some of the egos I have encountered. Now, if anyone tells you that you just have to believe in this or say this and that and all such problems will melt away, my answer is….Deja Moo…which is the experience of feeling like you have heard the same BS before…..

Sorry, but such people are so annoying. Their beliefs are non-experiential and non-effective. The proof is in the pudding, in what works. And I ‘love’ what works.

I get many replies to my message above, that read like ‘you should talk to so and so. They just say this and that and it all stops. Or, they wear this or do that and the bad things don’t happen, because its so protective’. My answer to this is that, if this works for a 6 month old baby, and this has been proven to repeatedly work in all cases, then you might have something and I am all ears. If not… its all Deja Moo…..
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Re: Psychic Security (Robert Bruce)

http://blog.astraldynamics.com/default- ... -part-two/

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    Psychic Security Part Two

More on psychic security, and on the nature of earthbound spirit types, x human and non human ghosts

Psychic Security Part Two.

This is a difficult subject to discuss…so many heartfelt belief systems.

Again, I do not ask everyone to believe me. What I do ask is that you read this so it will be in memory. Print my posts on this out and fold them up and put them somewhere. You may never need this advice, but if you do then you know where to look.

The Question:

“You mentioned the probability of some kind of energy field that follows the topographical contours of the earth. Would this be a factor in why some spirits can’t escape or leave the surface of the earth (Earthplane) ?
    Your question is a big one….. some explanation is needed to give context

so, again, in a nutshell….

There are a lot of different types of spirits that can be classed as ‘earthbound’. A small percentage are x human, ghosts if you like. Most are wild, morally neutral types…astral wildlife. They just are what they are. For example, a snake that eats a pretty little hamster is not evil. It is just a snake having lunch. In essence, this is not really much different than a fisherman eating his catch, unless you happen to be a fish, that is…..

Earthbound x humans get stuck for a variety of reasons, including addictions, anger, revenge, remorse, flawed belies, love and the unwillingness to leave the known for the unknown, etc.

The afterlife process is varied, and largely automatic. What happens depends greatly on your beliefs and disbeliefs, psychological and spiritual growth and maturity, etc. To die is to enter belief system territory, the bardo realms if you like. Most importantly, open mindedness allows the afterlife process to operate smoothly.

Note: psychic abilities do not denote spiritual development and maturity. Any psychologist knows more about spiritual development than do most religious types. True spiritual development is all about wisdom, intuition, understanding, love, balance, integrity, compassion, patience, and all the good things of life and of being human.

Recently deceased spirits generally spend from a few days to a few weeks in real time, like ghosts in the physical, before they fall asleep and dream (move on). When this happens, there is a separation between the base animal shell and the actual person. The shell normally falls asleep and projects the spirit (like the mental body, you could say) into spiritual realms – the astral and mental dimensions. The shell will normally just fade away over time, often sinking below ground. At most, this will be like a sleepwalking person, only partially conscious at times.

Note, above, there is a parallel between the afterlife and normal life, of being awake, sleeping and dreaming, etc.

However, when persons have strong addictions to the physical, addictions and etc, their base animal side sometimes actively pursues these things. This puts them into close contact with living humans and life energy appears to be absorbed by osmosis. This feeds the base astral shells of deceased persons and extends the real time part of the afterlife. In time, x humans like this can become their addictions. I think in this way new troublesome spirits can be created. Because the larger portion of consciousness departs into the higher afterlife realms, what is left is barely human. Such beings may only have a very rough memory of their previous lives as humans. Such things are generally sociopathic and obsessed and very single-minded.

The ’shells’ of x humans can be a big problem if they do not sleep and dissolve. These are like astral echos, enduring for a time after death. Sometimes these beings learn to deliberately feed off the life force of the living, and they can then develop into enduring problem types. This is why I said that cemeteries are not very safe after dark. Sunlight (white light) dissolves the ectoplasmic structures of these shells, like photographic film, so they automatically move underground during daylight. All troublesome non human spirit types do the same. They are of course all more active at night.

Again, most of the ‘wild’ non human troublesome entities appear to be morally neutral, animalistic by nature. They just are what they are.

The higher types, what people call jinn or demons, are another matter entirely. They are not what people think they are. But these have the same limitations and weaknesses as all other earthbound types, running water, grounding, etc. For a good take on these types, I recommend a book called ‘The Magus of Strolov’.

If you know the basic symptoms to look for, and the basic countermeasures to apply, any potential problem from any of the above types are very easily solved. However, not knowing the basics here can lead to long term problems.

Basic symptoms to look for are… sudden feelings of anxiety and dread, of feeling ‘weird’, of sharp needle pains in the feet, sudden pains and cramps that come and go in any part of the body, adrenalin like tingling body rushes up the back, sudden disorientation and weakness, weird polluted thoughts and mental images, loss of control of body parts, hearing things, seeing things, feelings of being touched, etc, etc, Another common symptom is painful sciatic pain shooting up a leg. It comes on suddenly for no apparent reason. Basically, anything out of the ordinary can be a symptom of this.

Note: I think the sharp needle jabbing pains in the feet when one enters an area of negative entities is why the traditional demon is depicted as having horns and tridents, jabbing up into feet from below ground. However, many that I have encountered do have small horns when viewed clairvoyantly, or during a manifestation.

The proof is in the pudding here, as all symptoms will usually ease or vanish when you cross running water. If symptoms persist, it is because the invasive entity has achieved level 2, meaning it has penetrated ones natural outer energy body defenses. When this happens, longer exposure to greater volumes of running water, and EM grounding are required to dissolve it. A long shower and some heartfelt prayers to whatever you believe in will fix this, as will grounding yourself during sleep. A simple computer anti static wrist strap connected to a water pipe or grounding outlet is very effective, as is sleeping on the ground…sleeping earthed.

An example of the above. A friend and I (a seasoned psychologist) attended a wedding recently. It was held at an old quarantine station – used as a kind of prison many years ago. We drank a fair bit of wine as the day turned to night, and were supposed to sleep there in one of the many bunks available. But then we started to feel all the unhappy spirits there and decided otherwise. It was not long before people started acting strangely, beyond what alcohol will do to some people. We left about 10pm and headed to the hotel. There it became apparent that my son had picked something up. Weird thoughts, disassociation, and then channelling type stuff. I immediately forced him into the shower, clothes and all, and held him there with fatherly force for 30 minutes. The problem was solved and he was perfectly normal when I let him out. Now, experience tells me that if I had not done this, long term problems could have resulted. So, early detection and early action = cure.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

sleeper Guest

thanks for linking those articles OlderWiser. they're a great read.

If this topic wasn't so serious and so heavy, it would be fascinating. For instance; Robert writes that the electromagnetic beings seem to see only our electromagnetism (when they see us, we look like them - electromagnetic), but when we view them clairvoyantly or astrally, they usually appear very solid and physical (they look like us). I wonder if we actually see them as they are (electromagnetic), but our brain is translating the data for us; kind of how our eyes see light that reflects off of objects, but we don't see the light, rather, we see the objects.

On a different note, I just started reading the Book of Enoch last night and i want to share a passage from it:

Section III, Chapter 15, Verse 8: And now the Giants, who have been begotten from body and flesh, will be called evil spirits on earth, and their dwelling-places will be on the earth. 9. Evil spirits proceed from their bodies; because they are created from above, their beginning and first basis being from the holy watcher, they will be evil spirits upon the earth, and will be called evil spirits. 10. But the spirits of heaven have their dwelling-places in heaven, and the spirits of the earth, who were born on the earth, have their dwelling-places on earth.

Blog Entries

I don't know how I didn't see this article the first time it was posted. (Well, I do know, lol.) Anyway, it's stickied.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.