Thread: gemstone

amazingjourney Guest

gemstone

Does anyone here use gemstones to energize their chakras?

I used them for the first time last week. They are superpowerful stuff!! I felt them right away and had some strong energy phenomenon!

amazingjourney Guest

Re: gemstone

I start to look into them because I have been curious about them for a long time now. So I drove like 40 minutes to a metaphysic store and had no clue what I would get over there. Chakra and right stone are the two things in my head. Then I saw a book in which it told me exactly what I was looking for: stones for each chakra and what they do.

The first time I used them two week ago, it was almost scary because there was these sharp sensation. My whole body literally start to vibrate and tingle. I was like whoa.

My head started to turn and turn on its own. The facial movement and jaw movement happened again. I also became emotional. First I felt like crying. After a while the facial muscle turned to smiley face and stayed that way for a long time. So I felt happy.

I think these probably are some blockages that the energy was doing its clearing. I didn't dare to use it again until a week later. This time, the phenomenon was not as dramatic. The blockages probably were cleared last time. There were still emotional moments and some facial movement and some strong forces. Then I had a very soothing and healing sleep.

I do this every night now and have had very healing sleep every night. I also feel a lot more centered during the day and also when I do yoga.

What I do is to put the right stone for each chakra, directly on the skin while lying down, and just relax in stillness for about ten minutes or until all the phenomenon subside. The stones will do their things for you. Last night when I did it, the stones were like hypnotizing me into deep relaxation and deep sleep.

The book I read said that even if you don't feel anything, just believe that the stone is doing something. You just don't feel it.

what's that book called?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

amazingjourney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    what's that book called?

The book is "Vibrational Healing through the Chakras" by Joy Gardner

It talks about light, color, sound, crystals, and aromatherapy

nice, cheers!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

boris Guest

i just aquired a set of gemstones from a friend a few days ago, dont know what theyre called or where to put them, ill try and find out because it sounds like you got some cool results

amazingjourney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boris
    i just aquired a set of gemstones from a friend a few days ago, dont know what theyre called or where to put them, ill try and find out because it sounds like you got some cool results

Yes, I am very surprised by how alive stones really are!! To me now, they are almost like tranquilizers!!

Hi all,

I started really working with stones and crystals maybe about 2 years ago. I recommend a book called "The Book of Stones" by Robert Simmons and Naisha Aishan. It is a great reference guide with a very extensive, A to Z list. Each stone has at least one or two pictures and the breakouts by the authors are fairly descriptive. Each stone has the associated chakras that it corresponds to as well as its element and other uses.

I have read some materials that caution against putting stones directly on chakras. It is important to clear your stones prior to use also (which "The Book of Stones" does not talk about in great detail). Judy Hall has some books on the topic too that are helpful, but I found that I outgrew them rather quickly. Probably not bad for an intro.

The key that I find, and what most would probably tell you in regards to working with stones, is to find what seems to resonate and work for you. All of the knowledge out there is based on the experiences of individuals and groups, but you may find that your experiences are different. I will say that for me that stones have been very helpful and function as great healing and guiding tools. For the most part, the results have been subtle, so if you don't experience something dramatic right away, that's ok.

Peace,

Digger

9. Re: gemstone

I have a selection of crystals that I enjoy meditating with.
    I do highly suggest it.