Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Someone asks for psychic bond

star Guest

Re: Someone asks for psychic bond

The above post makes most sense to me, these things tend to form on their own anyway.

Blog Entries

Hmm. I really am losing my ability to communicate. This is like the third thread where someone else said something I did and everyone commented on how what they wrote made sense and it seems like nobody understood what I wrote. It's happening in my everyday life, too, where I say stuff and people don't seem to understand what I've said. I have to repeat stuff constantly, and sometimes in several different words.

Is this a normal part of the process of detachment/awakening? The sudden inability to communicate effectively? Or is it that I've never been able to communicate and I was just unaware of the fact that I had to repeat myself all the time or that people read stuff I wrote and apparently didn't understand it?

I realise this might come across as some kind of "poor me" thing, but I'm actually finding it really freaky that for whatever reason, I write (and say!) things and people just don't connect. I used to be a really effective communicator in writing and speaking, but maybe I'm just losing .... my mind or something.... I mean, I think I'm making perfect sense but it seems I'm NOT.... WTH?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    I used to be a really effective communicator in writing and speaking, but maybe I'm just losing .... my mind or something.... I mean, I think I'm making perfect sense but it seems I'm NOT.... WTH?
    I've had two similar experiences with different causes...

1. The detached throat chakra I've talked about. Honestly I'm really starting to think that more is meant by the word "detachment" than people realize -- i.e. things like connections between chakras detaching, and self-aspects ("soul fragments" I think it's called in Shamanic tradition) detaching to go their own way, because their needs aren't being met by sticking around (or, the more commonly known cause, that there's been trauma). The problem is, whatever functions they were in charge of, go with them. I've had a LOT of this go on, and all these things caused me to be in a state of "detachment," which I took for being further along spiritually. I don't think that anymore -- IMO the purpose of "detachment" is to be able to look at what you want to release permanently, and bring back, from an objective position.

2. I used to have major difficulties communicating with and understanding the opposite sex -- very often women would hear something completely different than what I intended, and when I'd try to listen to them, large amounts of detail would get lost and the rest possibly misinterpreted. Of course the whole "Mars / Venus" thing is cliche, but as the problem got worse to the point of being uncanny, and was having an increasingly negative impacting my relationship, I looked into possible causes... and found my own masculine and feminine aspects very much at odds with and walled off from each other. Long story short I got them to make friends, understand and support each other, and it led to major changes and resolutions across the board. For trivia's sake: while going through this I got that this may have possibly been what went on in the Gnostic "Bridal Chamber" sacrament.

Anyway FWIW: my thought is "possible detachment of a throat chakra based aspect having to do with being heard and understood."

...I am thrilled that I "make sense", Im usually overlooked. I was beginning to believe no one cared what I thunk

Blog Entries

Gehenna, I want you to know that it's nothing at all to do with you. Feel free to make more sense than I do any time you want!
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2