Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: interested in MAP as a tribe?

Nazerel Guest
    Okay, for anyone who want's to join, sign up to the board. I need to make you moderators of your journals.

http://www.areani.net/forum/

We also need a start date. I don't think we need a static date for everyone; we're all starting eventually anyway, the point is to finish the program.

I suggest this weekend, or tomorrow as the starting time. Really, it doesn't matter too much, as time/schedules will likely shift around everyone's progress relative to each other's.

Scorpyn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazerel
    Really, it doesn't matter too much, as time/schedules will likely shift around everyone's progress relative to each other's.
    We are also on different time zones...

Well, the day doesn't matter that much to me, I feel about the same regarding the weekend or tomorrow.

lena Guest
    Hi guys, yes we got pretty far last time. The reason that I stopped showing up was that I got a new job and I couldn't keep up due to very long work hours. Sorry guys!! When I finally decided it's time to start again, our forum wasn't working anymore It's funny that I ran into this discussion since this is the first time I looked at this forum in a long time. Talk about coincidences...

Anyway, please, do count me in! Hi Stephan (is that how you spell your name? I'm still registered, so I'm all good to go and I'll go check it out now. I think the format we had last time was IDEAL. Everybody had their own space and other people couldn't start topics in that space. Separate place for dream journal was also very nice.

I missed you guys! Last time was so much fun. And it's the only group I felt comfortable in to share all my dreams. I'm looking forward to getting to know new people.

Love,

Lena

reality.failure Guest
    welcome Lena!

we're only just beginning now.
    [ link to forum ]
    anyone else want to jump aboard before we get too far from the shore?

Will Guest
    Is it too late for me to join? I'm new to MAP, and would love to be able to share my experiences with other people It'd be a good incentive too

Will x

Nazerel Guest
    It's not too late. I'm only on day 8 and a few others aren't too far along either. Just go to the site and make an account, and I'll set up your journal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3