Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the annual guardian, keeper of heaven

watrinh Guest

the annual guardian, keeper of heaven

In Buddhism, Taoism, and Chinese feng shui, there is a new annual divine guardian that comes to guard humanity each year. I believe it to be the keeper of heaven because they say this guardian represents Saturn. And we all know the rings of Saturn relate directly to lord of karma, gates of heaven, etc. Let me know if this is right or if anybody has actually traveled to this location in the higher planes.

star Guest

Re: the annual guardian, keeper of heaven

Sorry W,

I have run into gaurdian types before but never anything like what you've mentioned. Why not try searching a bit? Let us know what you find?

watrinh Guest

I'm interested in hearing all about guardians if you have any information on that. In particular, I'm interested in learning about the guardians that guard on a globular scale.

For example, I'm sure many have run into gatekeepers that govern the human conscious in their practice. What happens is your mind is about to expand to higher consciousness and would have to pass through a ring of conscious in order for that to occur. So a gatekeeper comes and test you during sleep to see if you're ready to pass. This can manifest as a mind blockage during sleep or some sort of dream with an obstacle. If you overcome the obstacle, the keeper lets you pass.

Blog Entries

Some people believe gatekeepers are aspects of Self (a Higher Self, perhaps) that keep you from going to where you're not ready, because they know better.
    Some people believe that everything is consciousness and has consciousness, so a planet could be considered an entity- however I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a 'gatekeeper' on the macro scale.
    I tend to think that the experienced gatekeeper would be how we visualize the planet's consciousness. But I don't know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sleeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by watrinh
    In Buddhism, Taoism, and Chinese feng shui, there is a new annual divine guardian that comes to guard humanity each year. I believe it to be the keeper of heaven because they say this guardian represents Saturn. And we all know the rings of Saturn relate directly to lord of karma, gates of heaven, etc. Let me know if this is right or if anybody has actually traveled to this location in the higher planes.
    Are you trying to project to heaven? Or some other distant place? Or just overcome personal challenges?

here is an article that might help you:
    http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-...soteric-saturn

The author, Lynn Koiner, discusses Saturn and it's relationship to the rest of the zodiac, the dweller on the threshold, and other things.

I'm interested in hearing all about guardians if you have any information on that. If you overcome the obstacle, the keeper lets you pass.
    This gets really complex.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    ...Some people believe that everything is consciousness and has consciousness, so a planet could be considered an entity- however I'm not sure if I've ever heard of a 'gatekeeper' on the macro scale.
    For whatever it's worth i can personally vouch for that. I have memories of distant past lives where i discussed and observed these few great beings descending into planetary objects (and stars, but only centered around human life). The great and ancient beings saw a need to facilitate the development of life in a large and pervasive way. Perhaps this is related to the zodiac, idk, but i'm going to inquire into it further now. when it was happening, long ago, i was interested in it but didn't have time to check it out.

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper

I'm interested in hearing all about guardians if you have any information on that. If you overcome the obstacle, the keeper lets you pass.
    This gets really complex.
    I understand that, but I'm still interested. From my experience, there are two aspects to the gates. The first is an actual entity not letting you pass unless you can exemplify a certain level of purity. The second is the gates of conscious are closed if you think a certain way, resulting in a self-blockage, such as anger manifesting as a blockage in the crown.

sleeper Guest

what are you trying to do, exactly?

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    what are you trying to do, exactly?
    I'm just trying to learn more about the guardians of the gates and how the gates of conscious function.

Blog Entries

I can launch into a lot of theory that you may or may not agree with- if you want me to do it just say the word, if you don't I won't bother.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

watrinh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I can launch into a lot of theory that you may or may not agree with- if you want me to do it just say the word, if you don't I won't bother.
    Go for it.