Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Like an engine

workinprogress Guest
    randomly? oh YEAH!!!!!

In fact that's what took me SO long to figure out what on earth was going on. I never felt them during meditation or energy work. During those times, it would be the usual humming, warmth, buzzing sensations with an occasional rhythmic pulsing feeling from the chakras.

No, this stuff always happened during daily activities. In fact all of my most bizarre energy sensations/experiences seem to happen when I'm not focusing on it. Sometimes I'm cleaning the house, sometimes I'm at the grocery store, anything really.

So yeah, this stuff tends to happen whenver it wants to -- at least for me. But I'm REALLY on an infant when it comes to energy work. So definately make sure its nothing physical first. But if everything there is fine, then this is probably what's happening.

Dsmoke Guest
    Ok, you've made me feel so much better. All my tests are clean so I sort of pushed it to the back of my mind but couldn't help worry that the doctors somehow missed something. But what you describe is pretty much what happens to me. I wonder why this stuff happens randomly? I've had other chakras do the same thing, too, go nuts when I'm doing something like looking at shoes online.

Sorry to have hijacked your thread, Freawaru!

Freawaru Guest
    Hi All,

sorry for the delay in answering and thank you for discussing it. I always feel better when I hear someone else experiences this kind of stuff, too, lol.

I checked it (repeateably) and the slow steady beat IS the pulse not the heart chakra. The chakra seems to buzz and vibrate sometimes, too, but it feels differently, more fuzzy. The buzz sometimes spreads thought all the body, too, while the pulse is more local.

I am glad some of you experience this kind of energetical whatevers (the vibrations) randomly, too. If it only happend during energy work I would not have been so surprised.

I am no physician but I know that it is quiet normal for the heart to miss a step and such things. Most people are not aware of it but for some it comes as a surprise. If you have it let a doc check and if there is nothing wrong just ignore it. Stress seems to increase these pulse irregularities - especially the stress of thinking something is wrong with the heart

Has anyone tried to actually slow down or increase the pulse frequency on purpose? I have heard it is possible but I am only aware of my pulse recently and have not tried it, yet.

Blog Entries
    When I am on the verge of the OBE I have tried to increase it but putting my attention to it only makes it diminish. Drat!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.