Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy Work , Food , And The Physical Body

Fayt Guest

Energy Work , Food , And The Physical Body

Does anyone here build muscle without much food? , what im saying is... is it possible to get what the body needs from mostly energy work and even gain weight/muscle? , and what are the known methods of doing so? , does anyone here do this?

Dragon's Daughter Guest
    Ok, I'm going to try to answer this one... I would say No. Because the physical body needs physical food. That even if you can sustain life drawing energy to keep your body alive with minimal food, which for some is a spiritual goal - to build your body physically, you need physical food.

Don't get trapped into thinking that if you want a buff physical body that you're betraying a spiritual life and purpose. I'm a woman, I eat a lot to build muscle to look toned, slim, and trim but I am very spiritual - I have many times experienced the Kundalini rising. I know healing techniques, do spirit walks (shaman), and astral travel.

I once thought that I needed to be vegetarian but MY body needs actual food with meat. Including Red meat. What I try to do is keep my sweets intake to a minimum.

Of course this is what works for ME. Others may be able to say that there are other ways - I'm all for whatever works for others. I just don't want you to think because you're eating like the average person that you can't be a spiritual person, in whatever manner that path may take you. If you come into contact with your own guidance, it will lead you to change your diet as needed, if needed.

DD

Moogle_Assassin Guest
    there is something called sun gazeing that is supposed to make it so that you don't need food. there is a guide on it in the Astral Society download section. you can also go to sungazeing.com

http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/sungazing/

http://www.sungazing.com

http://www.solarhealing.com/

Yes if you were to walk outside and jsut start staring at the sun for a few minutes you would have eye damage. But if you read about the practice of sungazing on these sites you may find there are many people who practice this form of cultivation and have some pretty interesting results. There is a man who has actually been able to get all his energy from the sun and no longer requires food. He is the only person I have read about who can do this and may I add he is an older man and is at the point in his life where most of us have stopped growing anyways. Perhaps this is how he can sustain himself? There IS scientific evdence to prove that this guy is for real and he is even touring around the world giving talks and lectures on what he has acomplished.

To me this just proves that we can do ANYTHING but of course we are bound by certain physical obstructions. I believe these can be broken and as a society we are moving towards breaking these more and more as we evolve. Everything form healing to levitation is possible so from there where can we go? :p

definitely check out the sites listed.
    just began sun gazing myself (day three). so definitely not an expert on the subject. do your research & use common sense, but no. I don't believe you need food. plants are physical and they get they nutrients from sun light and water. i know, i know....we aren't plants!

we definitely don't need as much food as we think we do, thats for sure. most people eat like they're training for a triathlon.

http://breatharian.info/

It is something I think about from time to time. Sungazing is just one of many ways and it is not practical for me at this time. Going outside and standing on a dirt surface (grass is to be avoided as well as paved surfaces) during the limited times of the day when the UV index is 0 and the sun is either rising or setting ... It is inconvenient for me. My schedule is too random. If you do not have a convenient patch of dirt or if you stay inside and sungaze through glass, you can get some limited benefit and it just takes longer to reach the point of not having to eat. Fortunately, the pdf at the bottom of the page at that site I listed has several options other than sungazing.

enoch Guest
    lol...I've never passed 10 1/2 stone since I was 16. I would love to put on some!!!! I've tried eating lots of eggs but made myself sick...I even did the "body for life" program for a few months and did my back in. I'm a vegetarian so I don't think I'll ever put on the pounds...

I was vegetarian and I have now begun eating meat again. I believe I will one day go vegetarian and I will perhaps do fasts once and awhile. But while I am finishing up my main stage of growth (later half of puberty which ends in early twenties for males) I am going to give my body what it needs to create all the right connections and stay healthy

I haven't read about anyone else being able to live on the sun alone except Hiran Mantek. I heard a story about an indian mystic who lived off the sun by gazing at it's reflection in water and I've heard of yogi's being able to sustain themselves with just prana.

Maybe one day :p...

Fayt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    lol...I've never passed 10 1/2 stone since I was 16. I would love to put on some!!!! I've tried eating lots of eggs but made myself sick...I even did the "body for life" program for a few months and did my back in. I'm a vegetarian so I don't think I'll ever put on the pounds...

Lol , im vegan and im gaining muscle weight , i can tell you from personal experience that being a vegetarian does not hinder ur gains , any diet can not help you gain weight if it does not have what your body needs to gain weight. That goes for the exercise program too.

Fayt