Wise words sleeper, I agree with you.

John also brought up a valid point, stating:

Quote Originally Posted by John
This would also put the higher conscious person in greater touch with their dream world and its impact on the so called conscious life.
I guess there is so much variation between individuals pertaining to their dreams and their state of consciousness quality, and all the data is subjective!!!

I would like to learn more about dreams, and how to apply them (meanings, guidance, intuitional knowledge) to practical life.

Thanks all,

Lemmiwinks

Postlude to my original post:

My original post was a set of observations and conclusions derived from these. I don't hold belief to these conclusions, because I have insufficient data to form a solid conclusion. I hope I didn't offend anyone using the terms higher and lower states of consciousness. A better term which I should have used would be "developed" i.e. someone with a "more developed quality of consciousness" as opposed to "someone with a higher quality of consciousness" e.g. Adolf Hitler would have had a less developed quality of consciousness whereas, say, Mahatma Ghandi would have had a more developed quality of consciousness, if ya get my drift. I hope I didn't come across as condescending.
Nevertheless, it's a cool discussion and the replies have been mixed and interesting, giving me (and hopefully everyone else) some tasty brainfood to get the neural nashers round... mmm...