Quote Originally Posted by brettb
I can't smell or touch, and when I close my eyes theres like visions of light, like when you look into the sun left in my black view. Which makes it difficult to visualize. Otherwise I'm allright with visualization I think.

Since your being so helpful I'm going to ask you a few more questions.
1. Why is that I feel way more comfortable in dim light and in sunlight?(not bright electric light)
2. If everyone is connected through energy then why do people get ill and die. What I mean is that if more people cared for each ill person, could that help them survive?
3. Why do I sort of feel stuck in the physical when I think about basically all that is talked about on this sight such as, thought being real and physically just being an illusion?
Hi Brett,

I have an idea about your first question - the pineal gland. Something going on with this gland can make you light sensitive. I think it has to do with developing your third eye, maybe the third eye chakra, maybe kundalini too? Anyway, do a search on Pineal gland, I remember reading about this somewhere...

http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html

As for your second question - we are all connected, sometimes the physical body just gives out. When it does, we are all still connected in Spirit. Also, sometimes people finish what they were meant to do here in this particular lifetime and it's simply time for them to move on. The Spirit never dies, that's how we all remain connected.