Thread: Parapeligics

1. Parapeligics

Hello all,
    Ive been following the MAP book/program and am about 50 days in. Just got into week 8 and just had my first dilibrate, sort of wake induced AP. Very excited to keep going with the rest of the program, and it has totally changed my outlook on how the world and my own body/mind/spirit work. Anyways, my wife is paralyzed from the waist down and I would love to share this program with her, but neither of us could figure out how to go about doing alot of the energy work in her case. She was in a car accedent when she was 4 so needless to say she cant really remember what sensation in her legs feels like. She does is aware of things touching her below her spinal injury (frayed at T3, not severed) but she cannot really feel anything below her waist. For instance, if you were to touch her thigh lightly, she may not notice, or she may get a small sensation, but if you were to apply a medium amount of pressure pretty much anywhere above her knees she would be aware of being touched, but maybe not so sure of where exactly it was coming from. Anywhere below her knees requires a little more pressure/stimuli and is even less sensitive, but still somewhat responsive. She is however, completely unable to move her legs. So in short, she has some awarness below the waistline, but not much of a perception of the location. Can you suggest anything for energy work for her?

Re: Parapeligics

G'day,

I would suggest combining energy work with massage, to help your wife extend energy work into her legs.

However, most work should be put into the damaged are of her spine, for self healing.

I also suggest verbal affirmations be used for self healing, combined with energy work.

I have worked with several people who have healed or improved similar conditions, with energy work and affirmations (manifestation).

Expect a miracle and you will get one.

Robert