Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Could use another point of view.

almightyzentaco Guest

Re: Could use another point of view.

Thank you Jason, that work was EXTREMELY helpful.

Thanks to everyone for your assistance. I am doing alot better since Jason helped me, but I still have alot to clean up here.
    I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

Bless you all for your help in my time of need.

star Guest

I'm glad your doing better, have you thought about upping your perceptions and astral skills when you heal up - so you can detect and fight that sort of thing off in the future?

almightyzentaco Guest

I'm just going to worry about healing for a bit.

After having a day to heal, I can see that there is still something binding up my energy. There is something important that is very weak and tired, and feels like it's gonna break.

Jason removed something which was making it difficult for people to see me. If anyone is up for it, I could use some help locating the problem.

Viewing me now should be alot easier, if you are intrested. Also, I believe all of the entities have been removed. So it shouldn't be dangerous at this point.

Thanks for all of yoru help guys.

almightyzentaco Guest

Hey guys. Just an update for anyone who's still following this.

I finally see the problem, and why my energy has been shutting down.
    There is on the akashic plane something that is telling my energy to plug into it. After doing so, it's causing my energy to mispercieve things, and thereby essentially turn itself inside out.

If anyone knows how to work on the akashic plane and is willing to take a look, I'd be in your debt.

Doing what I can to fix it myself.

Alaskans Guest

I'm very happy you are doing better almighty, I can see you are a very good being, so the desire to help you never really left my thoughts. Thank you Jason, and whoever assisted with you. I am not real big, but if I am so moved we will help to prevent any more problems in the future if the oportunity comes. One good thing that came out of it is it has made me reconsider staying out of the fight. In the end we all may be drawn into it, I feel this is the time to strenghten and prepare for war.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7