Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Could use another point of view.

almightyzentaco Guest

Re: Could use another point of view.

I apprecaite all of the repsonses.

I wish I had noticed Robert Bruce responded to my earlier post. I eventually gave up on that and just went about actively trying to fix it myself before I even saw such a response.
    I will respond to all of these as much as I can. Again, thank you for your help and concern. It means alot.

Robert Bruce wrote:

by Robert Bruce on Sat May 30, 2009 1:16 pm

G'day,

I need more information on your history and current symptoms.

First and foremost, if you have any energy problems you need to shut down and ground.

I also suggest you get a checkup with your medical doctor, before you do anything else.

Many things will slow down the energy body. Heavier diet, etc.

Exercise to the point of exhaustion will completely shut down your energy body.

I'll say more when I hear back on your history and current symptoms.

Take care, Robert
    I have tried grounding extensively, and it does have a little effect of alleviating some of the pressure, but it doesn't stop the overall problem.
    Sitting on the ground especially seems to lossen up my energy just a tad, and allow more vital energies to flow back in.
    This lasts about only as long as I remain on the ground though. Attemping to ground via visualization methods just seems to make things worse. Eventually my mind hits this sort of field, which when it feels me pinging it it retracts and moves.
    When that occurs my ether gets even more bound up.

I have been to the doctor a few times, especially since the energy restrictions seem to be doing bad things to my heart. But the doctor has given me a clean bill of health. I exercise moderately and have a pretty normal diet.

I would very much like to get in touch with Robert Bruce, as I greatly respect his abilities. It's unfortunate I missed that post of his.

Do you have a picture of yourself you could post?
    I'll PM a recent photo to anyone who's intrested. Also, my name is Joshua, if that helps you out. Just let me know about the photo. And again, I thank you for your help.

I've thought about this issue for quite some time, and have done many different experiements to pinpoint what is happening.
    Something seems to be affecting my tan tien and the corresponding power chakra on the back on a level I'm not aware of.

If I try to fix the problem too agressively I'll feel something I'm not controlling move, followed by a strange pinch, followed by further restriction of energy. The pinches quickly become bumps on the skin. As a matter of fact over the course of this these bumps have appeared over my entire body, spreading and moving as the problem does - and when an area collapses of energy a corresponding area of bumps go away. But instead of feeling clean and healthy , there just appears to be no energy getting there - good or bad. These areas ache duly, and sometimes are accompanied by sharp pain which can get pretty bad. All of my fingers on both hands have started to shake and wiggle somewhat randomly - which i have realized is caused by meridian shutdowns in correpsonding areas. It started with my pinky, but now the entire hand does it. If I hold out my fingers splayed, I cannot keep them still.

A salt bath isn't just for negative entities. It is for drawing out blockages and stuck energy in general.

If you want to keep your picture off the search engines and still post it, you can use the possession and serious negs section. Only registered users can view it.

Anyway, stress management techniques in general could be good.

I actually had you in mind when I started the "etheric acupuncture" thread. The short version is that you can ask your Higher Self to do etheric acupuncture on you - especially when you are about to go to sleep, when it is easier to avoid getting in the way.

Alaskans Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    Alaskan means you should look at the parts of yourself you find unacceptable and begin to understand their place in your existence. If you're struggling to find these, look at what others do that get a reaction from you and ask yourself if you don't suppress the very qualities that you see in these people.
    Then theres an energy based aspect. I did a painting of a man in meditation, one side of his face was covered in interlocking
    shadow people (like a puzzle)not bad, just confused, lonely, misdirected, on the the other side was light people holding hands in harmony, one was reaching over accross his forhead lovingly grasping a shadow persons hand and helping him over. In the middle of his forhead was the man looking out, like a king encouraging peace and unity between his people. It was going to be a magical masterpeice, but screwed up a bit on the physical part.

I made a robe and wore it on my last trip wandering around in the lower states (the robe in the picture). It seemed to have the ability to block energy, I could only send energy out my hands and face (wich was good training). It was designed perfectly for my trip, I ran into a lot of magical people and it protected me for the most part. I used it to gather energy underneith for my exhausting crash course on urban shamanism (I'll see if I can contact him btw, it was easy to do when he was teaching me, hes very capable in the astral). I also painted something on the back that automaticaly drew in energy from everywhere, it worked great the first day (but wore out after 3 days). The reason it blocked energy was probably because I made it with 1/2 synthetic material, and spread silicon over the surface... actually, when the silicon started wearing off it didnt block as well. You could try a rain coat (with hood) and rubber gloves, like those long thick chemical gloves. I'd even make you a robe if you wanted, if you dont mind looking like a jedi-wizard, will take me a few days. (Dont have anything more important to do anyways )

I'll assume for the moment that you didn't have an NDE (near death experience). If you have, then it's a simple matter of not fully reattaching upon returning.

Its sounds more like you are being sucked into another dimension through a very small hole. This would account for the compressed feelings and the lack of available energy. If correct, you should also be having the feeling of diminishing (losing essence, not just lacking energy). Mere compression would make you feel crowded and possibly claustrophobic.

I am not able to access the original cause. I don't see any entities affecting you in the Earthly dimensions at this time.

You use the term 'winding'. Do you have a sense of wrapping around and around your self (like a roll of paper) or is that an attempt to convey being compressed from within?
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

almightyzentaco Guest

It feels like there is a large blanket of energy spinning around me, and each time it does so I become further and further wrapped up. It feels like this energy is coming from inside of me.

I found something out today, though.
    If I pull the etheric material from my left to my right, and from my right to my left, back to front, front to back, and up to down, down to up, it frees me from feeling so compressed.

It's like my own ether is doing this to me.

Until I figure it out, at least I can unwrap myself to some extent now.

And yes, I feel diminished. Not just losing energy. It feels as if this were to compete itself, my being would be destroyed.

almightyzentaco Guest

I think I'm seeing a control device plugged into my power chakras at a very long distance.

I also seem to be surrounded by a fire field which is also very large - which is causing my energy to shut down due to agitation.

star Guest

I thought we removed the fire last time? It was elemental and being created by something if I recall.

Can you contact me via facebook messenger or GOM chat? I need a picture to do the distance stuff dawg. Still waiting for one. If you sent it to my email, I can't access it here.

almightyzentaco Guest

I will take a new one and email it to you soon.
    I have a current obligation that's taking up my time.

If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, let me know. I would be deeply appreciative.

Again, thank you all.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by almightyzentaco
    I will take a new one and email it to you soon.
    I have a current obligation that's taking up my time.

If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, let me know. I would be deeply appreciative.

Again, thank you all.
    Your beard isn't epic enough to protect you. Just kidding.

I'll take another crack at it, I suppose I can find you again. I should have memory of how your energy feels, should be able to psi view you with that. (No promises!)

almightyzentaco Guest

Here's a current picture of myself.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w270 ... G_2983.jpg

Again, thanks for any assistance given.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast