Thread: Q regarding attraction

watrinh Guest

Q regarding attraction

Hey all,

I have a question I've been pondering for some time. I want to know if one's internal attraction force is destructible? Or what is attraction for exactly and is it the same as Akasha? If akasha is indestructible, does that mean that attraction force is also not destructible?

Blog Entries

Re: Q regarding attraction

Quote Originally Posted by watrinh
    Hey all,

I have a question I've been pondering for some time. I want to know if one's internal attraction force is destructible? Or what is attraction for exactly and is it the same as Akasha? If akasha is indestructible, does that mean that attraction force is also not destructible?
    If I thought that deeply and thought I knew the answers I'd be the first to answer.
    However, I can only surmise (guess).
    It seems to me that everything in the manifest universe exists in a matrix. That which keeps something together has to exist in the manifest universe, because attraction and cohesion are 'laws of physics'- there has to be something that 'is' to be 'attracted' to something 'else'.
    If we are all 'the same', or 'part' of each other, then we are all 'one', however what we perceive as 'other' is only an extension of self.
    So I'm not sure if a 'force' is required, since what 'is' is, and what 'isn't, isn't.'

But in the unmanifest world, no force is required, since eternity has no space, no 'being', no 'unbeing', no boundary. So no 'force' is necessary.
    So if something is unmanifest, the law of attraction is really a moot point.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.