Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interesting little blurb...

Re: Interesting little blurb...

Quote Originally Posted by The Article
    Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.
    What has Brazil done to be called maverick?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnA
    Hopefully, the release will be significant. But, I wonder if the US media will just downplay it as usual.
    I won't believe the statement will happen until it does. If it does, the US media will downplay it, if they report it at all.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. It is said that when we are born...we bring with us only two fears, of loud noise and falling. As we grow older we learn more and more fears so that by the time we reach maturity we are loaded with them." -Robert Monroe

Blog Entries

There's something so terribly conservative and unimaginative about mainstream reporters. Every time I've seen UFO reports or interviews with mediums (media?) it seems that the reporters feel compelled to smirk, take an ironic tone and guide our response to do likewise. Don't any of them ever look at the internet?

One more thing. Interesting video with observations from Jacques Vallee related to the Cometa report and related issues. He's one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUdXlzDiL6k
    Good link! I can see why you like him.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I think most reporters operate on their image- if their image isn't a certain way, they won't be taken seriously, and if they're not, they'll never be a Barbara Walters or a Hugh Downs, etc. So they want to appear to most as if they don't believe in what they are reporting, just in case someone important is watching. And the easiest way to not be confused with someone who 'believes', is to make fun of what they are reporting. Unfortunately (because of their shallow nature) they don't realize that certain newscasters got to where they are because they would never ridicule or humiliate anyone for their beliefs or experiences. So they'll always be where they are. A kind of cosmic karma, if you ask me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    There's something so terribly conservative and unimaginative about mainstream reporters. Every time I've seen UFO reports or interviews with mediums (media?) it seems that the reporters feel compelled to smirk, take an ironic tone and guide our response to do likewise. Don't any of them ever look at the internet?
    I'm sure some of them would be more open-minded off the record, but these days you pretty much have to take that stance to be taken seriously by anything or anyone mainstream. Once you get labelled as a 'believer' of anything generally ridiculed, it's quite hard to lose that image.
    Nothing to fear but fear itself.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. It is said that when we are born...we bring with us only two fears, of loud noise and falling. As we grow older we learn more and more fears so that by the time we reach maturity we are loaded with them." -Robert Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    it goes back as far as Close Encounters and E.T. then the x-files got us used to the idea that things are going on and being covered up. there's more than just the "alien" thing on tv.. Ghost Whisperer - a show about a young woman who facilitates dead people's move to the "other side"...
    then you've got the Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons, "what? no? the church is corrupt? they've been lying to us for a very long time? and these Illuminati fellows? behind everything?"
    It is certainly more in the mainstream. This morning I was on the Apple website watching movie trailers. 4 movies in a row, the first was about a psychic, 2nd - reincarnation, 3rd - a man who writes about spirituality, and 4th - about a lady who communicates with angels. And only one was a horror movie.

I think the general public is getting more used to these "fringe" topics being normal.

If you're still interested: "UFO disclosure: What went wrong in France?"

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6936937.php

Blog Entries

Very interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.