Thread: Dream,OBE ,past life or future ? What was this ?

niki123 Guest

Dream,OBE ,past life or future ? What was this ?

I took a nap this afternoon and I set my alarm clock too late but I woke up on time anyway.I had this,I don't know what to call it but maybe it was obe or something else.Nevertheless,it was very strange as I was watching this and someone else-(my guide?) told me that I set my alarm clock too late and then I saw me and I think that I was wearing a nightgown and I was somewhere where I was stuck and it was dark and I saw when I stopped breathing and I died and then I saw this light and this tunnel and it was transparent and my body was going up and at the same time as I was watching,I could hear what my soul was thinking.It was thinking this "They left me behind !" over and over until I saw it in my mind's eye that she,me got up all the way and now she was transparent and there was another being waiting there who kept telling me that I was going to be ok.I was transparent but you could still see a shape and there were these patches that were kind of white.I'm looking forward to your comments.Thank you.

sleeper Guest

Re: Dream,OBE ,past life or future ? What was this ?

why did you think you were dead?

niki123 Guest

I saw that, that person who looked like me stopped breathing and closed her eyes then her soul went up the transparent tunnel and her body was still there.Does that make any sense ? It was like I was watching a movie but in 3D.

Blog Entries

Very interesting. I have no opinion as to what happened, if anything.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.