Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: angels and demons

1. angels and demons

Are angels still angels if they lose their wings? Can they grow back? Can they still go to heaven?

What happens to a demon who eats the wings of an angel? Does he become more or less powerful? What's the punishment for a demon if he pulls off her wings and eats them. Is an angel allowed to touch an angels wings without permission?

If an angel tells a demon to leave their sanctuary and they don't, what happens to them? Will they feel so compelled it would take all their willpower to stay?

If an angel opens a door that a demon put a cursed seal on, what happens to the angel? Does it effect the angel or would it just neutralize the seal?

Anyone well versed in folklore?
    Can you sympathize in the heat of battle?

Blog Entries

Re: angels and demons

I don't think angels or demons look the way we describe them- I some people see angels with wings, some people see them as 'beings of light' and interpret their aura as wings, etc. So I think all those questions about wings being removed or eaten, etc. are about form, and I'd look for a functional description. For example:

Are angels still angels if they lose their wings? Can they grow back? Can they still go to heaven?
    Here the prevailing thought is that heaven is a place someone has to 'go' to, and therefore, in the material world to 'fly' 'up' they need wings. However, the origins of the idea of heaven are not of a place (biblically speaking) and it can be considered a metaphor for many things: A state of grace, a way to be that isn't physical, and implies happiness, and one of the nonphysical planes ("I knew a man that was taken up to the seventh heaven", for example.) Metaphysicians can even see heaven as a state of potentiality, the realm of ideas. So the idea of wings is just a physical representation for the ability to access this state, or place.

What happens to a demon who eats the wings of an angel?
    I can only get two meanings from this: A vision (in which there is symbolism in the message) or a physical description of a process that is not understood otherwise. For example, one way to look at this is that the demon is a negative entity that takes energy, and 'consuming wings' could be interpreted energetically- another way to look at it is to see two opposing forces neutralizing each other. The positive energy of the angel would lift the vibrational level of the demon making both of them neutral.

If an angel tells a demon to leave their sanctuary and they don't, what happens to them? Will they feel so compelled it would take all their willpower to stay?
    Frankly, if Higher Order beings feel compelled to feud, I would ask why. Angels and demons are not physical beings that need territory. Territory is a physical phenomenon. So I'd ask the experiencer how they got this information, and what can it mean in their life. Are they having some sort of 'invasion' theme going on in their life?

If an angel opens a door that a demon put a cursed seal on, what happens to the angel?
    If the angel is powerful enough to override the curse, then I suppose it could neutralize it. I guess the question would be, why would the Angel want to?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

lightningbug Guest

angels aren't humans with wings stapled to their backs

4. Re: angels and demons

Yeah, they usually aren't human.

Timotheus Guest

6. Re: angels and demons

Yeah, that was beautiful. If a neg possessed you though and you used it's energy would you still call that you? Do you think negs can only operate through our own soul mechanisms? I used to think that too, not so sure anymore. Would you be willing to call the negs energy you? I wouldn't.

Assuming you believe in negs that is.

I was actually thinking more in terms of physically oriented conspiracy stuff though. It's for a story I'm writing.

Blog Entries

Sounds like an interesting story.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Olivertwisted
    Yeah, that was beautiful. If a neg possessed you though and you used it's energy would you still call that you? Do you think negs can only operate through our own soul mechanisms? I used to think that too, not so sure anymore. Would you be willing to call the negs energy you? I wouldn't.
    In my experience, not only do negs act autonymously and independently of our beliefs and "soul mechanisms," parts of ourselves can as well. The difference is that you can re-integrate a soul fragment if you can somehow get it to agree to this, whereas a neg (or any other entity) will not integrate as part of your own system. Hypothetically you might be able to reduce a neg's energy to the point that you can "digest" the entity (and likely make yourself nauseous in the process), but there won't be the same sort of "snapping into place," which in my experience also comes with some sort of high speed memory download, that you get if it's one of your own.

not sure if this is helpful or not, but i've had several experiences( dreams, phasing experiences) which match very closely a very good friend of mine's, that were basically myself, and my friend, sometimes together, and sometimes on our own.
    what we both described was spending time, in what was almost an office(work) environment, transmuting demon's energy and turning them toward the light...
    it was a never ending process, that at the time felt more like a job than anything else.

we both had the same dream/experience, within 24 hours of each other one time.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Timotheus Guest