Thread: getting out

sawedoff34 Guest

getting out

Hello every single night I go to sleep ... I always wake up some place and its very vivid/powerful. Well that being said I still have not been able to conciously do this from waking state. Does that just require a lot more energy or something? Kinda frustrating but I'm not giving up...just a lil confused on what would be wrong.

Blog Entries

Re: getting out

Quote Originally Posted by sawedoff34
    Hello every single night I go to sleep ... I always wake up some place and its very vivid/powerful. Well that being said I still have not been able to conciously do this from waking state.Does that just require a lot more energy or something?
    That would depend on what you are doing, how are you going about it?
    Kinda frustrating but I'm not giving up...just a lil confused on what would be wrong.
    Not wrong, just different.
    I guess I'd need to know what your routine is-
    Do you do energy work?
    Do you follow a set practice to project?
    Do you fall asleep while attempting a projection? Do you wake up? Can you reach trance?
    That's the first round of questions I'd ask you before I give any advice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sawedoff34 Guest

Well I do some everyday with the feet, some of the sponging motions up the legs and arms

there is a part in the astral dynamics book that shows you to bring the energy from the feet up the legs ... with the arms joining all the way up to the top of the head then down to the navel area.

I usually try it during the day around the same type....I guess I'm just going bout it wrong and still haven't completed the book yet...I might have to go try the mastering astral projection cause the other is hard to keep the attention span on it since it confuses me when I read it.

Whenever I do try I usually get to the point where I'm heavy and to the point where I forget about my body...I usually experience my vision from the red behind the lids to complete darkness....other things I experience is my feet legs thighs spazzing during this ... along with my body jerking physically ... plus a lot of itchyness. I never fall asleep since I have to be on my side laying on a bed to do that.... Also during all this I'm sitting in a chair propped back with a pillow under my feet along with a body pillow in the chair for comfort.

One thing I notice a lot is that my eyes feel that they want to open up as I'm in this state cause they start bouncing like crazy...or so it seems that way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawedoff34

there is a part in the astral dynamics book that shows you to bring the energy from the feet up the legs ... with the arms joining all the way up to the top of the head then down to the navel area.

I usually try it during the day around the same type....I guess I'm just going bout it wrong and still haven't completed the book yet...I might have to go try the mastering astral projection cause the other is hard to keep the attention span on it since it confuses me when I read it.
    I liked AD for the information it contains, but I definitely recommend MAP to help you come up with a routine that works for you.

Whenever I do try I usually get to the point where I'm heavy and to the point where I forget about my body...I usually experience my vision from the red behind the lids to complete darkness....other things I experience is my feet legs thighs spazzing during this ... along with my body jerking physically ... plus a lot of itchyness. I never fall asleep since I have to be on my side laying on a bed to do that.... Also during all this I'm sitting in a chair propped back with a pillow under my feet along with a body pillow in the chair for comfort.

One thing I notice a lot is that my eyes feel that they want to open up as I'm in this state cause they start bouncing like crazy...or so it seems that way.
    When you get to this point, would you say the problem is you're falling asleep, or waking up (sounds like you're waking up, but I want to be sure.)
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sawedoff34 Guest

I will have to get map then ... would be much easier on me lol.

Maybe waking up I guess ... hard to put a label on that cause of my mind being so aware of this world.