Thread: Odd little vision thing

1. Odd little vision thing

I've been on vacation lately, so it has been hard to get quiet time to do energy work. I've done it in bits when I could, but no whole sessions.

The night after my last long (regular) session, I was staying at a friend's house on the first night of vacation. It was late, and I was reading a magazine article. My left hand was sitting on the left page of the magazine, which had a dark background. I noticed that when I didn't look directly at it, one of my fingers was outlined with a bright purple light. The phenomenon stayed for a couple of minutes before disappearing.

Has anyone ever had that happen before? It was a little strange!

Now that I'm home and unpacked and relaxed again, I did a nice, long 1-hour session this afternoon.

Another question -- will doing energy work with a pet (or anyone, for that matter) negate the effects? Effect it in any way? My cat is having some needy moments now that we're home, and she loves to fall asleep stuck to me.

Fish Guest

Re: Odd little vision thing

Purple is associated with power, both earthly and spiritual. In healing, purple is used for mental disorders and also for becoming one with Spirit. In the aura purple signifies higher spiritual development.

Blog Entries

Re: Odd little vision thing

I don't think doing energy work with a cat will negate anything, except maybe get in the way of your relaxation. When my cat decides to sleep with me I get tense because I'm afraid I'm going to squish her or kick her. But I don't think the energy will make any difference- cats are more aware of energy (and can see more of the spectrum, IMO) than we are, and they seem to be attracted to it. I think that's a good thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.